Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 94% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
13 de marzo de 2024

Just Installed this app, the customer service is awesome, they are very quick in answering, app is free and looks easy to use. However, Will Use it first and provide my feedback later.

Save karo
India
Alrededor de 1 hora usando la aplicación
6 de febrero de 2024

Akanksha was very helpful and helped me set up my campaign!

Piaari & Co.
Alrededor de 21 horas usando la aplicación
25 de marzo de 2024

Seems great in terms of pricing model.

A bit of a pain that you have to get in touch with support to ask them to remove branding, so that they get to ask you for a review. Just make it so the branding isn't there then earn reviews from more meaningful work/support, but I get why they do it.

Pixie Wing
Nueva Zelanda
Alrededor de 1 hora usando la aplicación
AfterShip & Automizely respondió 26 de marzo de 2024

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us.

I understand your frustration about having to contact support to remove branding. While it may seem inconvenient, there are reasons why platforms sometimes utilize branding. Additionally, requesting reviews is a common practice for companies to gather feedback so that we can improve our services.
However, I understand your desire for a seamless and hassle-free experience. Your feedback is valuable, and platforms may consider alternative approaches based on user suggestions and needs.
It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.
If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com
Regards,
Team AfterShip

21 de diciembre de 2023

It is easy to setup and the customer support is very helpful and quick. Thanks to Karan, the agent who helped me throughout the process.

HomeLiHub
India
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
18 de marzo de 2024

I'm in the process of installing them, appreciate the quick feedback and support

Lighting Decor
Vietnam
Alrededor de 15 horas usando la aplicación
15 de enero de 2024

The customer service at AfterShip Affiliates is top-notch! They always answered my questions quickly and were super helpful. It's nice to know that if I ever run into any issues, they've got my back.

Get All Market
Eslovaquia
Alrededor de 15 horas usando la aplicación
19 de abril de 2024

Akanksha helped me understand the app well and also get few additional features. Definitely recommend this app and the prompt customer support!

Vials Depot
31 minutos usando la aplicación
25 de febrero de 2024

the chatbox was pretty helpful

The Dub Hub
Egipto
10 días usando la aplicación
4 de abril de 2024

First time started with the affiliate links and the support team was amazing made everything sky clear in minutes. Thank you Jai!

SheModaNova