Avis (2 429)

NABATAT
Pakistan
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
1 juin 2024

quick to respond on online help, fully explained what I was unsure on

PrettyLittleStar
Royaume-Uni
26 jours d’utilisation de l’application
17 mai 2024

This is the easiest and best-working affiliate and referral app for all Shopify Stores. It works with the Shopify Starter Plan, which is very rare. You can't delete campaigns or affiliates, only disable them to non-active status, which I don't like. It's a small price to pay for this amazing service. Thank you!

Emerging Biology LLC
Environ 10 heures d’utilisation de l’application
24 mai 2024

Their app is wonky as hell and most importantly doesn't work right away. They have to go into your store settings and code to fiddle around. Nothing makes sense in the workflow of the app. You got to waste 2-3 days on the chat all day to get them to sort things out and do more testing.

I'm not sure how this got 5 stars but has to be bogus.

GARÇON
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
AfterShip & Automizely a répondu 25 mai 2024

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We sincerely apologize that your experience did not meet your expectations, and we appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention.

We value all customer feedback as it helps us identify areas where we can improve our services. We do understand that the referral link was not working for you. We have got this checked with the development team and resolved it for you.

One of our experts will be sending you an email in order to get this checked and sorted for you.

In the meantime, if you require any additional help, please let us know. Our ‘Support Team is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have either via live chat or you can email us at support@aftership.com

Regards,
Team AfterShip

4 mars 2024

So far so good, their free trial is generous that lasted for months. I'm yet to test it out with real customers but the experience so far has been smooth

Kopitalist Coffee
Malaisie
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
5 mai 2024

I'm currently testing this, so far the response time is great. Check back for a more in depth review.

GoGreentastic
20 jours d’utilisation de l’application
1 mai 2024

AfterShip Affiliates is as easy as ABC. All you got ta do is follow the steps and boom, you're good to go. No need to break a sweat, it's that easy!

Zero IcePod
30 jours d’utilisation de l’application
16 mai 2024

the customer service at AfterShip Affiliates is top-notch. Whenever I run into an issue, the team is always there to help me out. They are friendly, responsive, and very helpful. I feel like they care about their customers.

May Mays
Pays-Bas
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
4 avril 2024

The nice feature that lets me see the performance of our brand ambassadors

PetBright
Royaume-Uni
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
28 mai 2024

Excellent customer service! App works well.

Sunrise Oats