Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
10 décembre 2023

Akanksha was a great help and always ready to assist me with all my questions and request. I really recommend this application

Allure-Arcade
30 jours d’utilisation de l’application
14 décembre 2023

Would highly recommend, customer service is very polite, responsive and most important very helpful.

Fascene
Suisse
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
29 décembre 2023

Great support, thank you

Manufacturer Express
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
3 janvier 2024

The user interface is intuitive and user-friendly. simplifies the entire affiliate process, making it accessible even for those new to affiliate

Buy Quick
Émirats arabes unis
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
22 décembre 2023

Every single question I have for them they answer within seconds and expertly. I wish every company had customer service like this.

RavenRealm Studio
12 jours d’utilisation de l’application
15 janvier 2024

Says free, pricing isn't straightforward even when you contact them. This company isn't straightforward in my opinion and not someone I'd trust. Uninstalling now.

Crazy Awesome Socks
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
AfterShip & Automizely a répondu 16 janvier 2024

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We understand that you are not satisfied with the information provided by our support which has negatively impacted your experience. We value you as a customer, and it is disheartening to learn that we have not met your expectations.

However, the app is absolutely free and you can see the same in the pricing section of the app.

Also, we are assigning dedicated support for you. Please check your inbox, as you will be contacted via email shortly.

Trust us, we work very hard to make our app user-friendly and transparent to provide a great user experience.

Regards,
Team AfterShip.

18 janvier 2024

It doesn't work properly. The app allows you to make purchases with a discount even if your invited friend hasn't made a purchase.

MIWI REAL DRINKS
Espagne
27 jours d’utilisation de l’application
AfterShip & Automizely a répondu 19 janvier 2024

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We sincerely apologize that your experience did not meet your expectations, and we appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention.

We value all customer feedback as it helps us identify areas where we can improve our services. We do understand that you are referring to Referral discount and would like to inform you that the referral reward is given to the referrer when the referred friend makes their first successful purchase from your store.

One of our experts will be sending you an email in order to get this sorted for you.

In the meantime, if you require any additional help, please let us know. Our ‘Support Team is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have either via live chat or you can email us at support@aftership.com

Regards,
Team AfterShip

26 octobre 2023

Really impressed with this app! Simple to set up and can see how many sales you have got from the referral widget. The customer service is really helpful and polite. Would recommend them to anyone.

eazyvapes
Royaume-Uni
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
15 janvier 2024

The customer service at AfterShip Affiliates is top-notch! They always answered my questions quickly and were super helpful. It's nice to know that if I ever run into any issues, they've got my back.

Get All Market
Slovaquie
Environ 15 heures d’utilisation de l’application
1 février 2024

Just started using the application, very fast support, let's see what the effect will be

SUBSTANCE