Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
16 février 2023

They were helpful in getting me started :) Wanted my own branding and to remove some of the watermarks

Sweet Arture
Royaume-Uni
23 février 2023

This app is extremely simple and straightforward to use. I just started it not too long ago, and it's been a breeze to set up. Rehan has been really helpful and answered all my questions. Great customer service!!

Riplie's 3D Prints
23 novembre 2022

First time installing this app, Shopify tech gave me some info. about a referral program. Glad I got a chance to look through it. Spoke with Aparna who walked me through the set up. Will update later on the results..looks like a great app!

Banglez Bazar
12 septembre 2022

Super helpful and knowledgable customer support! Very quick and made the process easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cruce Family Farms
9 février 2023

I was assisted by Prabha and she was patient and helpful throughout the process. Efficient resolution to my queries.

SeaDawg
Inde
1 avril 2023

Good app and great customer support team, got answers fast and the team was available till the issue was solved.

Touchwood
Bangladesh
7 mars 2023

I had a few questions as I was getting started reviewing and understanding the app. The Rep (Jai) who assisted me was quick with his responses, friendly, and professional. I received great customer service.

Diva’s Prerogative
8 mars 2022

Awesome. I got fast and efficient help from support upon sign up! bmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

lovemybodi
21 janvier 2023

PERFECT. I THINK IS A NECESSARY APP. I RECOMMEND THE SETUP BECAUSE THE possibilities have no final!!

CERdo cuadraDO
Espagne
41 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
11 mai 2023

I love this app. Even removing the "powered by" part is Free??? That is amazing! Thank you for making this product so accessible.

UpperRoomPrints