Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
11 avril 2023

great service quick too, Yogesh helped me set up the app and was really friendly i totally recommend

ARwall
30 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
30 janvier 2023

So far so good! I'm excited they have this product for us! This will be a great benefit to our online store.

Crixels
30 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 6 septembre 2021

Amazing support team, really helpful and replying veeery quickly. The app is great, easy to configure and pretty straigh forwared. One big miss is that you cannot customize the email content. This means that you cannot change the text and language, neither can you update the colors in the email. It's even more surprising since you can customize almost everything else (pop-ups, widgets, etc). I hope this will be added very soon so I can install and use the app again.

Les Copains Gourmands 😋
France
Environ 13 heures d’utilisation de l’application
AfterShip & Automizely a répondu 15 septembre 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We are pleased to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us. Your feedback has been registered and will definitely be looked into, as we are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account.

Regards,
Rupam
Team Automizely

25 mars 2023

Customer service is top notch. I needed help setting up my store and their customer support team helped tremendously.

Aloha Ranger
11 mars 2022

The app was easy to set up and the support was very helpful when I had a problem. I highly recommend this app.

Phia
Pays-Bas
3 juillet 2021

Very useful and easy to use app, helping to build on subscribers, refer a friends and great service thanks.

Fabric Styles
Royaume-Uni
Modifié le 25 septembre 2022

pretty much satisfied, easy to use with professional interface.
highly recommended to boost your sales

Glossy Soul
Égypte
2 novembre 2021

Fast and easy way to set up a loyalty system, great customer service they were so fast to delete the branding, thanks

Wilkify
Australie
26 août 2021

Great app for referrals. Customer service is awesome as well!! Looking forward to boosting my traffic Two thumbs up !!!

GermSanity
8 juillet 2022

This appliocation is really great, the online servicer updated quickly. I'll have a try.Thank you so much

viviblinglamp