Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
23 septembre 2021

Hi there, The Automizely Referral & Rewards is the one I was searching for It is a comprehensive referral service that does the hard work. Thanks to the fast prompting support.

Big Bazaar Online Shop
Bahreïn
Modifié le 22 mars 2022

So far so good. I had a quick question and it was answered very quickly. I hope it is as good as I think it will be. Many thanks

Backdoorshoes Ltd
3 février 2022

It is very useful for our store. Easy to install. Got the reply very fast. They did their job very well.

DiyaNaturals
12 janvier 2022

Awesome. This app is so simple to use, and it took about 3 minutes to set it up. The review will be updated with results once it has been running for awhile.

Faithfully
24 janvier 2022

Only just set this app up but customer service response was very quick. All good so far. Looking forward to seeing response. Thank you.

www.madekind.co.uk
2 février 2023

Just installed the app and already am amazed with how helpful the support team is. Everything seems to be very simple to setup.

Miah & Elliott
16 octobre 2021

Ayushi, was very helpful! She was prompt and resolved my issue! So far, I love automizely! The app is so user friendly and easy to setup.

The KB Glam
14 septembre 2021

This is a good app without the "in-your-face" experience of other apps. They responded quickly to my question. Love the new referral history section added to the app.

Barn Chick Quilts
2 janvier 2022

Good and fast service. I really appreciate the service and the way the isues are resolved . I recommande

JChrist-Fashion
8 juillet 2021

Just set up - was very simple with speedy help from the support team. Seems to work well, very happy!

Wild For Dogs