Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
21 février 2024

The tool works perfectly. It has been very well received in our store and is easy for customers to understand. Customer service is also very helpful, fast and friendly.

TARABAO
Allemagne
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
27 avril 2024

The app is easy peasy lemon squeezy! No headaches or confusion here. Just click a few buttons and boom, you're good to go.

ParrotHue
États-Unis
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
4 avril 2024

First time started with the affiliate links and the support team was amazing made everything sky clear in minutes. Thank you Jai!

SheModaNova
Lituanie
21 jours d’utilisation de l’application
18 avril 2024

Thank you and fast react when I contact for support.

SK ENC
Corée du Sud
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application
1 mai 2024

I like automizely ive used it before in other versions. When I saw they had an affiliate version I decided to try it. So far so good, I don't like that there's not an automatic sign up influencers, but it does the job. It's free for now but I'm curious to see what they intend to charge for this. Customer service is great though.

Rose Gold Co. Shop
7 jours d’utilisation de l’application
8 avril 2024

I like the fact its has a free plan and we can begin to utilize the affiliate program we've put in place, I'll update the review once we've used it a bit.

Sensational Skinn
11 jours d’utilisation de l’application
4 mars 2024

So far so good, their free trial is generous that lasted for months. I'm yet to test it out with real customers but the experience so far has been smooth

Kopitalist Coffee
Malaisie
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
23 janvier 2024

This has been a great tool for bringing new clients to my shop! I am seeing a good number of referrals come through as a result; it runs smoothly and is completely automated, which is fantastic! Customer service is great as well if you have questions. I highly recommend this app!

The MW Company
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
28 janvier 2024

i LOVE the Customer service I just started using this service in my Shopify store and I like the way things are set up.My customers can refer people with a few clicks that's awesome..

G.O.A.T DS
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
11 mars 2024

Ayushi such a nice girl, she helped me a lot. she solved my issue quickly. i loved her support and her hardwork. she is amazing assistance. thank you ayushi and also this app is game changer for every store owner. i loved it. and i am grateful i found this app.

Adorozy