Automizely Referral&Affiliate

• 1% 的评分是 3 星
  • 0% 的评分是 2 星
  • 1% 的评分是 1 星
2023年2月3日

Automizely Referral & Affiliate is a fantastic tool for businesses looking to boost their sales and customer engagement. The platform is intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy for even those with limited technical skills to set up and manage their referral and affiliate programs. The features are comprehensive and customizable, allowing businesses to tailor their program to their specific needs and goals. I was particularly impressed with the real-time reporting and tracking features, which provide valuable insights into the performance of my referral and affiliate program. Overall, I highly recommend Automizely to anyone looking to grow their business through referral and affiliate marketing.

Fashion Market Catalog
2023年2月3日

extending my free plan for free up to 6 months and provided 200 referral links quota. This is a gamer changer app for me and I would recommend beginners to install this app.

homesterilisers
编辑时间:2023年2月3日

Amazing, Simple & Quick.
I think it is the best, specially for beginners!
I Suggest installing it and trying it out if you want quick and simple referrals for your costumers.

Ratatouileate
埃及
2023年2月3日

Great experience and works good. Thanks for the nice and smooth support team from Up! this tools will be definitely useful for us.

Producer Market
瑞士
2023年2月3日

Very easy to add and the customer service is great!! Minimal effort to install, and we have every expectation that we'll grow our client lists!

VDT Merch
2023年2月3日

Great customer support, easy and straight forward to use. In only a matter of minutes the support team answered my question and resolved my issue!

Stiletto Piercing Supply Inc.
2023年2月3日

Smooth user experience and works fine out-of-the-box. Great and swift onboarding support from Aparna too!

Saint Basics
荷兰
2023年2月3日

Crazy good Customer Service.
Incredible this app is for free. Perfect for launching a store and get attraction!

Quozy
德国
2023年2月2日

I've only had this app for 5 minutes and I am enjoying it so much already! Lovish helped with all my requests right away and I can't ask for anymore than that! Love this teams work.

Allure by Kiah LLC
2023年2月2日

Just installed the app and already am amazed with how helpful the support team is. Everything seems to be very simple to setup.

Miah & Elliott