Referral & Affiliate Marketing

Ambassador KOL Influencer, Refer a Friend, Affiliate Program

Price: Free

Timeless Run

The service is great but the website is hard to understand. .........................................

May 25, 2022

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback about the customer service support and I can see that you are finding it hard to understand the website.

We are continuously working to improve the application, I have taken your suggestion as feedback and forwarded it to the development team. Very soon you will notice enhanced features.

Please let us know if you have any more suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience better.

You can always reach out to us via the chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com. We are available 24X7.

Perfumaria Internacional

Location Portugal

It is a good application for an affiliate program and referral.
The chat support is very good and fast.

May 20, 2022

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback about the customer service support and I am glad to know that you are happy with the app.

alliwant

Location Spain

Uso otras aplicaciones de la cadena y he descubierto esta hace poco. Estoy empezando a usarla para darle un plus a mis cliente pero seguro que le puedo sacar mucho partido al igual que las otras que uso

May 12, 2022

Merci de partager vos précieux commentaires et suggestions.

Nous travaillons continuellement à l'amélioration de l'application, j'ai repris votre suggestion et l'ai transmise à l'équipe de développement. Très bientôt, vous remarquerez des fonctionnalités améliorées.

S'il vous plaît laissez-nous savoir si vous avez d'autres suggestions pour nous. Nous sommes vraiment impatients de savoir comment nous pouvons améliorer votre expérience.

Vous pouvez toujours nous contacter via l'option de chat disponible sur votre compte ou nous envoyer un e-mail à support@automizely.com. Nous sommes disponibles 24X7.

Acclamations,
Équiper automatiquement

Kerygma Candle & Co

it is wonderful! makes it so easy and effortless to add influencers to the store! the only thing I wish they had was a payment method in store to be able to pay our influencers easily with an option of setting up automized payments to them on a specific day of the month. currently - you have to pay influencers outside of the software.

May 2, 2022

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback & suggestion.

Riyaz Ansari

PiperBlue Organic Makeup

So far so good. I am still learning, and you can't pay affiliates directly from the app, but overall it's simple and effective!

April 25, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know that you are happy with our app.

I would like to inform you that the request for this feature has already added with team so that users can pay affiliates directly from the app.

If you need any help with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our “support team” is available 24/7 to help you. You can always contact us through the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+loyalty@automizely.com

We will do our best to make sure your experience with us is worth a 5-star rating

Ankush Kumar

The Clothing Lounge

it's a good app it does what it says. Help is always at hand when needed. I haven't used all features but I'm looking to explore further

April 14, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know that you are happy with our app and the customer service support.

We are open to suggestions if you have any. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

Ankush Kumar

Aussie Sneaker Plug

customer support is great, will be playing around over the next few days with the app. overall it's awesome!

March 22, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know that you are happy with the customer service support.

AGNES- Pure & Regal

The app is simple and easy to understand. The support staff are also very helpful and respond promptly.

March 17, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know about your experience with our app and support team.

Neelima Aggarwal

Surf Soap®

So far, so good. The app is simple and clean, and does what I need it to do while I am still scaling and figuring out my affiliate program. Customer service was the fastest I've ever experienced, and they seem to know their target audience. Will update once I've used the app for a longer period of time.

March 15, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to know about your experience with our support team.

It is always nice to know the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience. I have noted your suggestions and have forwarded them to our product team.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us by our users. So in the future, you will be glad to see more enhanced features to make your experience better with the application.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us. Our Support Team is available 24/7 to assist you.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+loyalty@automizely.com

Rupam Sarma Tamuli

House of Marlena Etc LLC

Aditi help me turn off the automizely branding, that get's a bit distracting for my customers, when it comes to my branding.

March 15, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

I am glad to know that Aditi from the customer support team was able to assist you.

Rupam Sarma Tamuli