Automizely Referral & Rewards

Automizely Referral & Rewards

by Automizely & AfterShip

Affiliate Marketing, Loyalty Program, Gifts, Refer a Friend

anamistore.com

I uYou also use my suggestion to yoused the program, it has good online .support and it works great.

September 24, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know that you are exploring our app.

It is always nice to know the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience. I have noted your suggestion and have forwarded it to our product team.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us by our users. So in the future, you will be glad to see more enhanced features to make your experience better with the application.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us. Our Support Team is available 24/7 to assist you.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+loyalty@automizely.com

Nitish Yadav
Automizely

Owl Century

Seems simple enough, easy to work with, though some explanations could be better, once you test it, it works just fine, customer service is great, though they seem to have been limited by policy, like most companies. Once I'm done testing this with my actual customers, I'll add that last star, because testing it myself, and testing it with my customers are two completely different things.

September 16, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know that you are exploring our app.

It is always nice to know the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience.  I have noted your suggestion and have forwarded it to our product team.

Neelima Aggarwal
Automizely

Fitfitfit.fit

Je viens de l'installer, très simple à utiliser. Le seul point à améliorer, une traduction instantanée serait géniale. Ou encore, permettre plus de caractère pour pouvoir traduire nous-mêmes.

September 11, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

I have taken your suggestion as feedback and forwarded it to the development team.

Please let us know if you have more suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

Automizely Team

Les Copains Gourmands 😋

Amazing support team, really helpful and replying veeery quickly. The app is great, easy to configure and pretty straigh forwared. One big miss is that you cannot customize the email content. This means that you cannot change the text and language, neither can you update the colors in the email. It's even more surprising since you can customize almost everything else (pop-ups, widgets, etc). I hope this will be added very soon so I can install and use the app again.

September 15, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We are pleased to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us. Your feedback has been registered and will definitely be looked into, as we are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account.

Rupam

Boxful

So excited to have this app on my store! Hoping that the developers will add other loyalty rewards to it. Excellent customer service too.

August 25, 2021

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us. Your feedback for more loyalty rewards has been registered and will definitely be looked into, as we are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application.

Nitish Kumar

Instinct Ready Inc.

It is very quick and easy to install and it does exactly as it describes it does. Would definitely recommend it.

August 20, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

We are glad to know that you liked our app and found it useful. In case you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us and your issue will be dealt with promptly. Our ‘Support Team’ is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account.

We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes the best.

Rupam Sarma Tamuli

Sweet Sugar Glow

I really hope everything works out with the app and my store plus customers! I've been looking for something like this to help me.

August 3, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are happy to know that you liked our app and hope you find it useful.

We are open to any suggestions, if you have any suggestions kindly let us know. It is always nice to understand the requirement of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any help with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our “support team” is available 24/7 to help you. You can always contact us through the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com

We will do our best to make sure your experience with us is worth a 5 star rating.

Nitish Kumar

Mantis Wings

I am in the process of implementing the app and having just got done working with the staff on something and they were super helpful and timely. I will upgrade this to 5 stars after some use and see how it runs.

July 19, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Nitish

Dezols-connect

Very prompt and professional. Very Easy to use. Wonderful experience so far. Defiantly one of my favorites

July 16, 2021

Nitish

Khaucha Dabba

Great app. Easy installation. Best part it is free. Hopefully it performs well. But there isn't any analytics section to actually see how the referrals are doing.

July 7, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

We appreciate your recommendations and we will surely work for this feature soon.

Thanks