Referral & Affiliate Marketing

Ambassador KOL Influencer, Refer a Friend, Affiliate Program

Free

Alice Mary Luxury Skin Care

The customer support was great! Very quick to respond and answered all my questions, and seemed happy to do so.

January 9, 2022

Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to know that you are happy with the customer service support.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us. We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes worth a 5-star rating.

We are available 24/7. If you face any issues using our app, then you can contact us again and we will assist you accordingly. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account.

2AMcakecall

Fast Service and unbelievable that it is free. I would get this again with a different venture. Thank you!

January 2, 2022

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience better.

Riyaz
Automizely Team

beneframe.com

Easy to use. Hope for Affiliate Marketing Part there could be a settlement system so that we could transfer the commission to the influencers directly.

December 29, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to know that you are happy with the app.

I understand you would like to have the option of a settlement system where you could transfer the commission to the influencers directly.

Roodmaer's

Good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 20, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to know that you are happy with the app.

Stay Calm Apparel

I used the app to remove automizely branding and the assistance was great for each step in the process.

December 1, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. I am glad to know that the support was helpful for the branding removal process.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us. Your feedback has been registered and will be looked into, as we are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account.

Shea Bae Moisture

its a great app especially for beginner shopify users who want to better there store. the customer service was very helpful as well.

December 1, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We are pleased to know that you are happy with our app and the customer service was helpful.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us. Please share your recommendation to provide you with excellent services.

Rupam

Watch Liquidation

Setup is easy and support was fast and helpful. In testing I found it did restrict me from emailing myself a referral code, which is good. However, if using different email addresses with private browsing/'incognito mode' in my browser I was able to give myself a referral code. This might be common to all apps like this and I plan to continue to use and monitor customer behaviour.

November 16, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. I am glad to know that the support was helpful and you found the setup easy.

Fresh Halo

I just installed so I haven't had a chance to kick the tires yet, but I did contact support to request the "powered by" be removed. They responded quickly and removed it within seconds for free.

November 12, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We are pleased to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

Pushing Black

Simple and easy app. Seems to do as it says. I haven't had it installed that long but it seems to be good.

October 25, 2021

L´Oblure

I'm so glad, Automizely Referral & Rewards support help out me It's great application. highly recommended

October 19, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We are pleased to know that we were able to meet your expectations and you found the app useful. You are also happy with the customer service support.

Previous 1 3