4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, seamless Shopify integration, and effective referral tracking. They value the customizable commission structures and automation of the referral process. The free version offers a robust feature set, making it cost-effective. It's successful in attracting new clients and converting existing customers into brand advocates. Merchants also commend the responsive and efficient customer service. Additional benefits include support for email marketing automation and the generation of referral links.

October 11, 2023

I just started started and i see that this app will help me alot with my online business. Thank you pooja for helping helping

MIYOSey
Seychelles
2 months using the app
October 11, 2023

The team has been supportive.

Innovator PH
Philippines
6 minutes using the app
October 11, 2023

Really quick response time and I was helped really quickly and professionally. Thanks!

Premiergrails
Netherlands
About 2 hours using the app

Very Quick Customer Care

LuxeWRLD
Kenya
3 months using the app
October 10, 2023

so far its good. just cant move the icon another spot

Arrayl
36 minutes using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied October 11, 2023

Thanks for your amazing feedback. We are pleased to know that you are happy with our services.

You can move your icon to your required place by customizing the pop-up. We are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com

We will try our best to ensure that we provide the best service to our users.

Regards,
Team AfterShip

October 10, 2023

I think his name was Anik but very fast and helpful

SUPERIOR

BeauWorld Aesthetic and Wellness LLC
United Arab Emirates
3 days using the app
October 10, 2023

Excellent service, got the matter solved successfully. Thank You.

UK Media TV
Malta
6 days using the app
October 10, 2023

Its a great app and recommended for everyone

Home Daints