Automizely: Email & Pop Ups

Automizely: Email & Pop Ups

by AfterShip & Automizely

Tool for Email Marketing, Exit Popups, Newsletters & More!

wellthy

This app has a lot of different features that makes it so much easier to customize my site all within one app!

UN-TRAVEL

Excellent customer service when I asked for assistance in removing "powered by automizely" in the pop up. Thank you

Cosmic Beauty Lab

I’m using this app to send welcome emails to my customers and am able to remove the watermark! I’m still learning all the functions but so far so good!

MagicTack

great support, great app so far. thanks! but be preparedd there are no real analytics options. you have to tag it yourself.

January 20, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please feel free to reach us if you have any further questions.

Regards,
Mukul Saxena

Leon from Youth ★ United Apparel

great customer service and well working app as far as I can tell from the start. Cool features to get better conversion.

Aesro Design

This app by far is easier than Klaviyo. I didn't need all the robust stuff from it. This app is perfect for my website. Easy to use and understand without going through a bunch of video tutorials. Customer support is pretty amazing too- live chat and the two people I chatted with were super pleasant and helpful. I gave 4 stars as I am still in the process of working on my campaign and have not used all the features yet. Thank you!

January 20, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please feel free to reach us if you have any further questions.

Regards,
Mukul Saxena

All The Skullz

This app is helping me alot so far, just with easy subscription collection and branding. Gonna dive deeper into this app, but so far so good!

BellaMosa Modern Mosaic Art

I was looking for a source like this one... I like that customer service is on- demand... Looking forward to using this product and connecting with the friendly staff...

Alasia Marie

I just downloaded this app it was super easy and help was there immediately. I'm hoping it helps my site.

OBES

great customer support. helped me on live chat in matter of no time with all of my questions. very very good

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 104 105