Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Email Pop Up, Abandoned Cart

ilvielittle

looks like it's working well, very fast and friendly support, nice templates and designs. - thank you!

Iaunna's Bridal

Abhishek was extremely friendly, quick, and efficient with every request I made. I definitely recommend this app. Also easy to use and instantly responsive.

Lorchar

nice app with so many useful features. Really worth it! Abhishek from the team solve my problem completely

PinkSweetHeart

Customer service was great and very fast! Just added the app, will update after some time of testing it out.

Mozzafiato

I used this app for mailing and pop ups, super recommended! The support center were very kind and helpfull everytime.

Rose Classique

I was very please with their services. They are here to help when you need it. I got what I wanted and how I wanted !

Cozy Girl Official

Amazing app and fast costumer service! I'm so happy i came across this app!!!! Thank you. New to shopify but this makes my life easier

Henry & Penny Treats

This app has been great! I was able to delete 3 other apps and now I just use this one! I've gotten a lot of newsletter subscriptions already and excited to run my first campaign! Love all of the features this one provides!

Llama Llama Vintage

I am happy with this app. It is easy to use, and the customer service is great. I recommend it for sure.

Docmassager.com

The apps seem to be great, customer support is very friendly, I like it, for now, I will leave another review when I will work with it for a while

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 175 176