Sales Pop Ups, Email Marketing

Sales Pop Ups, Email Marketing

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Popups, Exit Popup,

SMELLIES SCENTS

Very helpful customer service. Quick response and was able to help me increase my email marketing capacity.

Love & Destiny

Definitely helps my store out! It's a great way to track subscribers & be able to send out newsletters and emails so easily!

Aufora UK

So many great features. So straight forward and easy to use. Quick, helpful customer service as well.

August 1, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

Team Automizely

Sunshine & Co Creations

i have been looking for many apps to help me with conversions, this is an all in one app and its amazing its completely free and customer service chat is AMAZING! they literally help you instantly and they are not robots ;) i am very pleased.

lightwaves.store

Great app, there are many useful marketing features. It's also free, and is much better than some paid apps. Would recommend 10/10

stotram

very good and best for pop up marketing and email marketing.
will keep it integrated in my website and use

Evoke Eden

Using this app for a pop up but didn't realise it has such great features - will definitely utilise it more, great app! Easy to navigate with great online support :)

August 1, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Automizely Team

Tarla

Good support, very efficient team ..................................................................

wildpalmus

I love this app, is a must one. Gran herramienta, si haces ecommerce de forma profesional y no tienes mucho presupuesto esta es una app que debes tener,

Mekerri Wellness

We are using the app for a week now and so far it is great! simple and efficient! very helpful customer service too. will certainly continue to use if it helps us to reach new customer.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 324 325