Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Promotion Email, Coupon Exit Popup Abandoned Cart, Newsletters

91 - 100 of 2060 reviews

Fashion Studio Boutique LLC

Very helpful and there is always someone on standby willing to help, I love it! Give automizely a try to increase business sales, consistent email reminders and things you can do to increase your sales, always a helping hand, very kind and professional.. what more could you ask for? Add to your online store today, you won't regret it at all! So many different option and new things to try daily.

Shop Drew Ryn

So far so good. Easy to use. Customer support is quick to respond and helped resolve a simple issue.

Fitnessshop Kassel

Amazing support.
And its a very helpful and efficent app :) So many features to scale your business to the next level

Dottys Closet

I used this app to try reduce the amount of apps attached to my Shopify and an all in one that has everything I need instead of lots of different apps doing different things. Great app it does the job and just what I needed for my store . I am loving the pop ups, being able to email customers with great editing features and best off all it’s free which is fantastic .

Ivan Jones Artist

I have had problems with previous email marketing apps. I find this app user friendly, with a wide range of marketing options including web push and it has allowed me to do away with all other apps. It is also free for a certain numbers of subscribers and emails. Well worth your consideration.....

Elique Health

I am using this app to help me automate my website. I love all the free options ans amazing support

ReShe

This is a great plugin that is very powerful and covers almost all of my needs. And when I was in trouble, the team was very helpful, thank you very much. Thank you very much for providing such a powerful plug-in for everyone to use.

oxygenvip

really good pop up and email app, easy to use and totally free
5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars5 stars

Drifting Winds

App shows a lot of potential for the store. Customer service is standing by to assist when you need help which is really good. It would be a great app if some things were automated instead of individual customizations.. which is cumbersome. However, it would be of great use to someone just starting out.

November 27, 2020

Thanks for your review.

Do let us know if you have any suggestions for us which makes your experience a 5-star one.

Kind Regards,
Sumit

Game Day Soccer

Thank you so much! I can't tell you how much you guys helped. This app helped me market in ways I never thought of. Everyone needs to install it right away. Thanks again!