Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Exit Popup, Newsletters, Email Marketing, Free Shipping Bar.

LavishCloth

Email & Pop-Ups by Automizely is the best app, which is not too complicated like other apps. I use many apps and their customer service. But Email & Pop-Ups by Automizely is unique. I haven't fallen late or delay with their customer care. I just type my problem and in the 7-8 seconds, I got the touch with support. This app is very simple to use and very easy to understand.

[shop] CULTURED

I really appreciated the assistance with making changes to the app this evening! Thank you so much for being friendly, available, and quick to assist!

Ochre Luxe

Lovely customer service, very simple to use as well! Definitely give it a try. So far, it has all the things I need.

Macramel Designs

I like that this app will help generate more sales, and keep customers coming back for more. I also love all the different features this app offers.

Pobeda Watches

I've used this Automizely for months now and they are incredible. Great products and helpful team...

KAÁIMs

very helpful and informative .I was able to get what I needed done in a timely manner very straight

Lou Jewels

I use this app for my mailing list pop up. I had some issues getting it to work the way I wanted to but I was able to talk to someone via chat and get the issue sorted relatively quickly!

ASARA VISTA

Everything is perfect. I hope in the next step they will add an option for editing size of text and pictures.

Nkechi Designs

Fast and responsive customer support. I was able to get set with really easy. I am pleased with this app.

Rogue Case

So far I'm pretty happy with all the features. The support team has always been fast at responding to my inquiries, would definitely recommend (I actually already did to a few eCom friends).