Automizely Emails & Pop Up

Automizely Emails & Pop Up

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

Karl Arte Official

Needed something for pop-ups for my store. Support was prompt and they managed to answer my queries quickly. Great support from the team! Have used other apps from them as well, do recommend.

Vogue Gifts & Co

An amazing app and the service is amazing and always happy to help! This app has really helped me market a small business.

StuckUpDoll

I just added this app to my store ! & I will say so far so good , I recommend this app to Everyone.

Yufei Hair

I use this APP for my new business, it helps me much. It has both free and paid plans. I'm on the free plan for now, but its features are great. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Muotitori

The staff is really helpful and friendly. They helped me quickly to solve my problems with the shop and to create a pop-up campaign.

Dazeynails

The best free app on Shopify. Customer support is so fast and the automizely team are very helpful. This app is an essential download for any Shopify user!

Couleur d'Orient

Parfait, bon service client, bonne réactivité, application indispensable.
Recommandé, facile d'utilisation

Only Nice Things

I used the app for a welcome email, the help is great and really fast. I like the additional options you can add on.

Crystal Flame

Fantastic so far, great choice of pop-ups and great communication. I messaged to remove the watermark and they did it straight away. I'm on the free plan and hopefully will be able to stay on it.

JOMA Sport Canada

Great services, the best customer support! They fixed my problem as soon as I contacted them. Thank you