Email & Pop Ups by Automizely

Email & Pop Ups by Automizely

by AfterShip & Automizely

Exit popup, email marketing, newsletter, sales pop up & coupon

MCSHXP

Très bonne application, permet d'avoir des fonctionnalités vraiment sympa et surtout très pro, je recommande fortement

BeautyShaper™

this app is wonderful. is simple tu use
fgfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdgfdg

ValueLink Shop

This plugin is very good. It can be superimposed with my template and adjusted well without affecting the website speed. very useful!

Cajas fuertes Quintana Roo

Really easy to use and the support and configuration options are good and intuitive. It's been a week we have been using it, We are currently using it and waiting to see the next results Thank you!

The Alkaline Bodega

This app is so far so good! Thank you for all the great options in one spot. Looking forward to seeing how this helps my growing business.

YEAH NEON

So far so good, only have had it running for a day. It would be great to match the fonts we use on our site. Seems very functional, with lots of options and it is free!

Percy’s mama

so easy to set up!! LOVE how its made my store look more professional by also adding a sense of urgency to buy

FORDJAMES

Pas mal, très professionnel, j'apprécie énormément, cela augment aussi la social proof, et moi jaime

L4U

Just started before two days with Automizely - Email & Sales Pop. I like it. I'd tried another similar apps, but those are perfect.

Barbell Supplements

Very very easy to use. That's what users need with these apps. All features can be configured and easily.