Email & Pop Ups by Automizely

Email & Pop Ups by Automizely

by AfterShip & Automizely

Exit popup, email marketing, newsletter, sales pop up & coupon

MoonBrewCofffeeCo

This product has been very easy to use and setup the features will help keep visitors on your site and commit to purchases

infinityXinfinity.co.uk

It's extremely frustrating that the most recent sales constantly pops up every couple seconds. It's even frustrating the site owner, let alone potential customers.

March 4, 2020

Hello,
We tried to contact you on your email to address your queries. Please let us know if the issue got fixed and help us receive a good rating. Awaiting your response.
Thanks
Team AfterShip

Ugly Eyeball

So far, so good, really easy to set up and get working. Would recommend, especially for a small business user

Brum-Tech Online Stores

I used this app to boost my sale. It really helped to amplify the focus on specific products. It would be nice if it can allow the user to add different images to different products.

Globally Authentic

im really amazed with this app! i love all the features and im definitely happy with it! i recommend it!

French Kissed Designs

this app has been such a blessing and i am happy with the pop up feature it help me let customers know about my upcoming valentines days sale

Juneberry Blues

This app is so easy to use and setup and the best part is that it's free! Thank you so much for providing such an awesome app!

GOITSOKAY

I have to review app so I can use it, so I will put 3 stars for now.

****to have minimum characters

Ishtec Ltd

This is a great app, really helpful and does what it says it will do. I first found out about it through a friend. Recommended

Premium Shop Europe

Very easy to use! I recommended it to everyone that wants some app easy and fast! It´s the first app that I install and its like they say!