Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Email Pop Up, Abandoned Cart

Artisan Wax

I've been using this app for a few months now and really like it. I originally downloaded this for managing subscribers and mailing list. I've found it easy to use and the webchat/support function is really helpful when you need any assistance.

Conversation Tee

I just installed this app and so far it's great. Easy installation and easy to use! The best part is that this app will replace 4 other apps I'm using.

Kleidi Damenmode

I Use this App for a Pop Up and a Bar on my Store. It's Easy to set up and very fast and good support in case of problems.

Luckyfine

This app it's doing fine on email marketing for my store so far. Free for sending the mass newsletter. Customer service's great, recommended.

Loco de Remate y Gol

Great customer service. In less than 5 minutes they have given me an answer to my problem and processed my request.

Juvae Jewels

Great Layout, Amazing customer service. All around amazing platform 10/10 would recommend! and its free to that's a PLUS

Boss Babe Corner

I just recently started using Automizely. It is an amazing app and the customer service support is exceptional. It is a great addition to my business and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for an easy to use email marketing tool. Thank you so much for all your help.

Health Elements Essentials™

I use this app to automate features like countdown and free shipping target to provide better service to my customers.

JANOLO

Good customer service. good UX for brand managers. I recommand this app to anyone who is new to shopify!

Neon Hut

awesome app great and fast customer service moreover its all for free great work thank you thank you