Email & Pop Ups by Automizely

Email & Pop Ups by Automizely

by AfterShip & Automizely

Exit popup, email marketing, newsletter, sales pop up & coupon

Alqamaru

This is a great app to help conversions in your store. I just added to my store, and it looks promising to me.

As December Falls

Really great way to add social proof to your site. Easy to use and dead easy to set up. Helpful that you can add a maximum amount of days shown on your social pop ups.

Hajinèt Beauty

Very easy to use especially if you are just starting! It's been hard to find an app that is free for email marketing. This is pretty great!

bit-fy

good enough.

lalalalalalalalalalblalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalaqlaqla

My Joey

This one app alone has allowed me to replace a good portion of my other Shopify apps. It really has saved me a nice amount of headache

Levina Estudio

Undoubtedly the app I needed, the most complete I've tried, easy to configure and working in less than 2 minutes. Highly recommended for everyone who is starting with your store or simply want to automate it. Don't miss up...

Simon Importados

Massa demais esse app. Ficou show na minha loja! Recomendo muito. Resolve vários problemas e é grátis. Melhor impossível!

Compocket

It looks great I am very excited to use it and increase my sales conversions with Automizely app. Pop ups look cool.

TecFitFashion

Estou iniciando os trabalhos com este app. Parece muito bom além de ser grátis. Por enquanto dou 4 estrelas, mas retornarei depois para uma melhor avaliação. Recomendo que baixem e façam o teste.

BTBrand

Interesting. Just installed. Works. Not sure if I have checked all options available, just there is a lot of them. TY