Email & Pop Ups by Automizely

Email & Pop Ups by Automizely

by AfterShip & Automizely

Exit popup, email marketing, newsletter, sales pop up & coupon

GOITSOKAY

I have to review app so I can use it, so I will put 3 stars for now.

****to have minimum characters

Ishtec Ltd

This is a great app, really helpful and does what it says it will do. I first found out about it through a friend. Recommended

Premium Shop Europe

Very easy to use! I recommended it to everyone that wants some app easy and fast! It´s the first app that I install and its like they say!

Alqamaru

This is a great app to help conversions in your store. I just added to my store, and it looks promising to me.

As December Falls

Really great way to add social proof to your site. Easy to use and dead easy to set up. Helpful that you can add a maximum amount of days shown on your social pop ups.

Hajinèt Beauty

Very easy to use especially if you are just starting! It's been hard to find an app that is free for email marketing. This is pretty great!

bit-fy

good enough.

lalalalalalalalalalblalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalaqlaqla

My Joey

This one app alone has allowed me to replace a good portion of my other Shopify apps. It really has saved me a nice amount of headache

Levina Estudio

Undoubtedly the app I needed, the most complete I've tried, easy to configure and working in less than 2 minutes. Highly recommended for everyone who is starting with your store or simply want to automate it. Don't miss up...

Simon Importados

Massa demais esse app. Ficou show na minha loja! Recomendo muito. Resolve vários problemas e é grátis. Melhor impossível!