Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Email Pop Up, Abandoned Cart

1061 - 1070 of 1932 reviews

The ReFill ReStore

I cannot believe the amount of content I get from a free app! Perfect for a new business just starting out.

Tot Outlet

O aplicativo é muito completo e automatiza muitas funções da loja, eu recomendo a qualquer pessoa que possua uma loja, baixar e começar a usar!

Nova Views

I used this app to help drive sale to my website. this app is really helpful. thank you , thank yo so much

PetLoveHappy

This app rocks! VERY NICE! ...................................................................................................

LYF Trendz

Very nice everything available in this app for looks Professional website.. I recommend to everyone. Use this app and it's free

YallbY

I am using this app for the first time and helping me so much, I advise all to use this app, keep up, thanks a lot.

In Case UK

EXCELENT APP!!!! HAVE EVERYTHING YOU NEED AND ITS EASY TO USE, GOOD TO START A BUSINESS! YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD AND FAST

Trendy Africa Boutique

thank you for creating this APP is easy to edit if you give yourself time to work around each tap.
will upgrade once I see improvements on my site due to this app.
look forward to using those features that are not activated for me to use at this time.
thanks again

Unity Republic

Great app and great customer Service Team. I had a problem with my email verification and their customer service was prompt in helping me resolve it.

Spicey Co.

Great app! Does what it says it does and helps with shopping cart abandonment. Recommend for your website. Very fast customer support highly recommend!