Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Email Pop Up, Abandoned Cart

Invidia Protect

Amazing app I recommend to anyone that is trying to add the app to your ecommerce store for enhanced

DealsMate

I used this app and it seems it has lot of functionality in a single app and most of them are free. however, the email subscription keep giving spin wheel and sometimes give network error.

Sneaky Diva Boutique

Awesome APP love the functions easy to move around and install. No problems at all with the app working

Beguiling Phenix Art Store

I use this app to recover abandoned carts and I like the fact that it has multiple features in one app. I love that I can add discounts to my emails. Customer service responds very fast. Just spoke to Shahvaz, and I am very pleased with the timely response.

Natural health beauty

vraiment pas mal, je rencontre un petit problème cependant j'aimerais contacter le support car en bas de page de mon site web j'ai la Newsletter mais une quoi qu'un client rajoute son email je ne le vois pas dans votre application.

ReadyMadeTop

Best app ever;€+€+€+€;€;€;€;€;_;€;€;_;_;";";_+_+€-€-3-€-3+373+€;€-€+€+€-€:€-3-3-3-3636363-3-€-_-_-_-_-_-_

AUTOID

Fantastic app. Made it really easy to offer pop-up email requests. Only thing we're waiting for is for these email to sync as customers to shopify. That way we can use the native Shopify Emails app to contact these new sign ups.

Cynosure Sports and Outdoors Pvt Ltd

Such a nice and useful app, unbelievable that it is free. Hats off to the developers for such great work, it helps small businesses like mine to stay in the market with top website features

2smartparents

My new email subscription email is not sending out to new subscribers. I was originally in a developmental plan but have now upgraded to a paid shopify plan. However, I have tested it again with another email and when I subscribe on my website, I do not receive a welcome email that i set up. What is up with that?
thanks

Good Morrow Belts

Very helpful for my store! I love the new features and it is very easy to setup. It is also very customizable.