Automizely Emails & Pop Up

Automizely Emails & Pop Up

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

Brewhouse Tea

Been using this app to setup popups and other features - love the options and quick customer service! I used the Exit Intent, Social Proof and Inactive Tabs feature.

Woofloof

Speedy customer service, am liking the features so far, plus it's easy to set up email marketing campaigns!

CANNI Official

This application is very good and easy to use. The function is also very complete. Customer service responded quickly

www.ellesparvictoriakult.com

This free app is complete, useful and so much userfriendly It has to be bilingual in the future. I highly recommand it

Toys4Kidults

Excellent service and fast reply, good communication experience with great support. Truly free service

AnthonyQuintana.com

Great App, and responsive customer service! Automizely is a big help with collection valuable customer information and putting it to use to improve the customer experience and increase sales.

David Austin Roses Japan

I'm using the free package, and it seems to work fine for what I need.
The free tier seems to offer better functionality than other comparable apps

momocasa

Sorry, this app doesn't work for me. I wish it did. but 1. the social proof doesn't show images 2. it slowed down my website a lot Thought I could save some $$ but unfortunately I have to find a paid app.

July 1, 2021

We are sorry to know that the app is not working for you.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us. Your feedback has been registered, as we are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application.

We will try our best to ensure that you experience the best customer support.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com

Regards,
Rupam
Team Automizely

Papabags L.L.C

Great customer service. Easy to use and excited to send my first marketing email. Excited to find an app that meets my needs

Twisted Sista

Great customer support! I had a problem with our emails being received and I was able to quickly isolate and troubleshoot the problem with their knowledgeable support team.