Automizely: Email & Pop Ups

Automizely: Email & Pop Ups

by AfterShip & Automizely

Tool for Email Marketing, Exit Popups, Newsletters & More!

Vessliiciious

for the support team only 2 stars: The support team answer fast, but one day i had a big problem and they said that i should wait and they would updating me the next day. After one day, they said the same. Later ignoring my response. After 2 weeks, I wrote them again and after that they helped me. Although they told me they would updating ME and not vice versa. For the app 3 stars: they have lots of option, but I can't tell you more because i don't use all of them yet.

November 11, 2020

Hi,

Thanks for your words.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
We have sent you an email to discuss this further.

Blk.MermaidBoutique

I will give another review when my store open. but this has everything i think i need to have a great launch.

November 11, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for your review.

Best wishes for your new store launch.
Do let us know if you have any feedback for us we are really eager to know how can we make it a 5-star experience for you.

L'Or Noir Hair & Beauty

I used this app to make an emailing quickly and it did the Jobe as I wanted. Unfortunately we cannot see which customer open your email or not

Night and Day Shopping Network

I like all the features of this app, especially the mobile shopping app and the varieties of the abandon cart emails. I wish I was able to optimize marketing emails better as this app does not verify gmail emails and many of my emails will potentially go to my customers' spam folders.

November 9, 2020

Hello,

We understand your concern and accept your feedback.
However, a free domain cannot be verified for sending the marketing emails.
Continue using free domains will be marked as spam by Gmail and other providers.

Please do let us know if you need any further help.

Awesome God Productions

This app is really helpful if you wish to build your email list and increase your store's conversion rates.

November 6, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.
Our support team is available 24x7. Please feel free to reach us if you need any help while setting up the app.

TORI SWIM

I use the exit pop-ups and I would recommend this. I just wish there was more format styles for the newsletter.

November 4, 2020

Hello,

We appreciate your feedback.
We are continuously working in order to introduce the formats. We will certainly notify you regarding the new updates.

Wonderful Prices

i just installed this app i love it,it easy hope it will work for me but i love the way it appire to be

November 4, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

Slopper Global

So far so good. I think pop ups come in handy in luring clients to stay. I am hoping to see good results to up my rating.

November 3, 2020

Thank you for sharing your valuable comments.

Let us know if you have any further questions. You can contact us at support@automizely.com (24X7).

Best Regards,

Shop Imali

We need more character spaces in the announcement bar ..........................................................................................................................................................................

November 3, 2020

Thank you for sharing your valuable comments.

You can contact us at support@automizely.com (24X7).

Best Regards,

Seo Digital Club

I used this app and the customer support is terrible. Didn't reply even after seen my messages. Strongly Not recommended

November 2, 2020

Thanks for your review.
Customer satisfaction is always the topmost priority for us.

Our team is available 24*7 to resolve queries.
Feel free to reach us so we can resolve your issue.