Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Email Pop Up, Abandoned Cart

CollegeWares

It's really good, use it for all sorts of things. I would recommend, just wish I could remove some of the branding.

gospelchristy

Great app. So usefull. Especially for starters. Because it is free. Hope it will stay that way. Especially the abandoned cart segment.

Simple Market

Great interface, I use it to get abandoned carts back and so far it has deemed pretty darn successful. Also free which is great.

intensityfitness

ottimo prodotti ,mancano pero la dicitura per aggiungere i contatti!!
unica pecca seno del resto ottimo sito

EpicTrendz™

Thanks for the App.
I love that it more or less have it all. But there still alot of stuff i like to se been added. Like way more stettings and costuming controls

June 1, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for the feedback. We have been adding the customization options and will keep doing so per your suggestion.
Thanks
Team AfterShip

Ébène Apparel

I added the messenger feature to my website, but now I can't remove it. You can't upload contacts from another list to send emails from here. Okay for popups, but the generator feels dated.

May 5, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are working on getting the contacts getting synced to our app and it is expected to get implemented by the end of this month.
Thanks
Team AfterShip

Harajuku Centre

Execellent App. Probably the best free out there. I'm totally in love with.
I'd be willing to pay if you guys can add a little more customization and flexibility.

Lázaro Amaris

Really nice and complete the only issue I have is with the Subscription emails that people don't receive but I am sure it's an incorrect setting from my side.

Tiptopwares Store

We use this app to increase our conversion and sale rate. We hope it will help us per objective. Thank

Made By DG

Just amazing app, everything free! What more can you wish for! Alot of different features and all really simple to use.