Sales Pop Ups, Email Marketing

Sales Pop Ups, Email Marketing

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Pop Up Automation, Abandoned Cart,Exit Popup

The Whatsoever

Extremely easy to use and effective! Numerous options to choose from and everything is easily customizable.

Lulu Beaute by N.J

All new startup - definitely best app for you! 24/7 support team ! Many fnc to make yr business grow

Thomem Sport

Good app, really nice and fast support ! Free plan are totally worth-it I will recommend to my friends.
Thank you so much.

Crystalwardrobe.com

It is working perfectly for automated email marketing, popups, webpush, and what not. It is all in one kind of app. Responsive team and wonderful customer support

Irresistible Cosmetics

Tried to send emails but the send button was locked. The communication with the agent although online is very slow. I requested a few things because the app limits your usage and only some were address. Overall we don't have time to waste trying to get emails sent once you have taken time to create the email. Waste of my time from yesterday to send one email.

May 25, 2021

We really apologize for the inconvenience. We are going through the issues faced and fixing them on an urgent basis. A dedicated resource has been assigned to resolve your concern immediately.

Hope your experience gets better and we keep providing the best of features and services to you.

Regards,
Nitish
Team Automizely

Vulkit

It has many functions that can meet all needs. But I suggest that if there can add more style for the newsletter will nicer.

Bella Scrubs Etc.

Lat.tique Boutique

Excellent and Prompt Customer Service not to mention that it's user friendly. I highly recommend this App.

J'Toure

Customer Service is great they are willing to help and literally at any hour. I would recommend this!

Ferracini Shoes Australia

A good customer support system. Appreciate it. The help was given timely and issues were resolved with out a hassle. Nice User interface too. Highly recommend the application.