Automizely Emails & Pop Up

Automizely Emails & Pop Up

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

lúmia & co

I am enjoying this app so much! User friendly, has everything I need in my store! I definitely recommend this!

Auxua

Great app it really boosted the loyalty of my customers and really pulled them in for that final sale push

MKA Home & Tech

Early days but it certainly looks to have all the features I was looking for. Will review again when have used it more fully

Hatten Home Essentials LLC

Very good app. Easy to use. If you have any issues, support is there to assist you quickly. I would definitely recommend.

Prestige Frames

i lbr2 rn2nekn2knrb2jvfjnjhbfnhfbwfnhfbo3nlkqmflkwoimgwnfo3pohtuhjkgfdsdfghjhgfdsdfghjkjhgfdszdfghjklkjhgfdszxcfghjkl

Haspery

Very simple to use, intuitive design and responsive customer service! Definitely recommend it to new small business owners

FYSNIX

EASY TO USE, USER-FRIENDLY!!! I tried a ton of app but thank god I found this one. Super easy to set up, creating template and many more feature to keep your customers. Great customer service, I believed almost 24/7 because whenever I texted them on live chat, they reply right the way!

KORMA Date Cofee

Easy to use. Great features and quality customer service. I really only was searching for a free email tool and this is great! Will use other features and delete some other apps from my store

Homegrown Outlaw Boutique

Thank you so much for the amazing customer service! I can't wait to see how this helps my store, I love the features that I have seen so far.

Monica Bliss

So far this app is really easy to navigate. The tools are useful and they make personalization is easy. The support staff has been great - they are responsive and helpful!