Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Email Pop Up, Abandoned Cart

1141 - 1150 of 2043 reviews

COCONUT BABY ACCESSORIES

dont work very bad............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

August 10, 2020

Hello,
First off, thanks for sharing your feedback. I’m really sorry that Automizely didn’t meet your expectations. Clearly, we fell short, and I apologize.

The last thing we want to do is let our customers down, and moving forward, we’re going to do everything in our power to hold ourselves to that standard. But, for us to serve you to the best of our capacity, we would like to have a little more insight into what happened or what went wrong on our end that we need to work on to make this experience delightful for you.

We’ll see to it that you get what you need this time.

Again, we’re sorry we dropped the ball this time, but we hope you’ll consider giving us another chance.

Have a great day!

Shirley's Candles & More

This is the best app I have downloaded so far... so easy and all in one which reduces the amount of apps i have to use! I just love it!

CnUstore

I use this app for email marketing but it has other features as well. Looking forward to use them all.

August 21, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. Yes, we have several other features apart from emails, which we would suggest you to give it a try and help us earn a 5-star rating.

cheapestkpopshop

very nice app thank you free so thats amazing , very nice app thank you free so thats amazing very nice app thank you free so thats amazing

FemCODES

I love that this app does so many things which allows me to reduce the amounts of app I use in my store.

Akemi's Boutique

Great support! So many features! I am very much looking forward to using this as I build my store. 10/10 recommend

August 7, 2020

Thank you for your appreciative words. Glad you have a great experience with the app.

Deerfield de Janeiro

Downloaded the app for a couple weeks now and its easy to use, I am lovin it so far, and its FREE!!!!

August 7, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. Much appreciated.

The Whimsical Bag Collection

I used this app for my dropshipping store I like it.Effecient and fits into my budget .. Thank you.

August 7, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. Your feedback helps us make this app better for our customers.

Pandoo.cz

Hello,
this is one of the best free App with your content what I can have on my Shoppify store. Huge amount of function what you can use on your store is just awesome. Everything is perfect working, admin is very friendly-user with lots of functions and customer support working fast. Thank you!

Ayurmeans

For a small business like us, this App is a one-stop solution. We need something to short our burden of multiple tasking, this app helps it by providing one platform to manage all in one place. Saves a lot of time which you can put in some other stuff. Go for it. Support is also good.