Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

by Automizely & AfterShip

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Email Pop Up, Abandoned Cart, Bar

Atelier Cheshire

It's great, the app is so easy to use. Support is always very helpful as well. Would definitely recommend!

Il Porticciolo

really good costumer service - helpful and professional. email and banners very well made and easy t

direxii

It is very easy to set up this app and working well in my shop. Their customer support is very good and fast. I recommend this app. I am using this for exit pop-ups.

Polished Kitchen & Home

The app is pretty easy to use and they have great customer support! I've already seen a significant increase in email open rates.

MATE 12

It is really helpful, great service and FREE app! Highly recommended! I installed this app after deleted the other one.

EDEN + ASH

Wow this is a great free app. Easily collects emails and sends newsletters and abandoned cart emails all for FREE. The customer service is also great and helped me with all my questions. Highly recommend!

A'impeccable

Service support is very quick to reply! The app is easy to install and easy to follow through. I would recommend it for newbies.

Artisan Wax

I've been using this app for a few months now and really like it. I originally downloaded this for managing subscribers and mailing list. I've found it easy to use and the webchat/support function is really helpful when you need any assistance.

Conversation Tee

I just installed this app and so far it's great. Easy installation and easy to use! The best part is that this app will replace 4 other apps I'm using.

Kleidi Damenmode

I Use this App for a Pop Up and a Bar on my Store. It's Easy to set up and very fast and good support in case of problems.