Automizely: Email & Pop Ups

Automizely: Email & Pop Ups

by AfterShip & Automizely

Tool for Email Marketing, Exit Popups, Newsletters & More!

Milan Pets

This app has THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE!! I used their sales boost function and it messed up my code. I was simply asking them to fix the code because obviously their app made a mess. It took ONE MONTH AND A HALF of emailing and THE ISSUE STILL HASN'T BEEN FIXED. I will now need to hire a coder to fix the issue because THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE WORST!!

August 20, 2020

Hello,

We are extremely sorry that your experience with Automizely wasn't as per your expectations. The last we want is let our customers down.
However, the problem you've witnessed is not related to our product. Thus, our team has sent a detailed email stating the same to you and has come up with steps to fix this problem for you.

Request you to check that once and let us know if the problem persists.
We hope you'll give us a chance to make this work for you.

Thank you.

ABBZCO

Nice app, saves a lot of time and great functionality availab le. I would recommend this app to all new stores. Well don

August 21, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. Your feedback helps us make this app better for our customers.

Lael Mitchell

I love the social proof app & think it would be nice if there was a feature to customize the pop up

August 21, 2020

Thank you for your appreciative words. We do support customization in the pop-up, please let us know what exactly is your requirement and we will try our best to get that implemented.

YourFitnessApparel

great for follow up emails and to convert onto other products, very easy to use the support is also excellent

August 21, 2020

Thank you for your appreciative words. Glad you have a great experience with the app.

The Retail Zone

I have just installed it, seems good to me, I'll explore more and than update in case there is a change in feeling

Premier Clothings

Everything is in one place, I highly recommend you get this app, just amazing, super easy for beginners.

Soft and Supple by Kina LLC

I love the changes to the look of my website through this app and I hope to receive more conversions with these new additions

August 21, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. Much appreciated.

Designer Tagged

Great app works well. Thanks..................................................................................

August 21, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. Much appreciated.

Coastal Clothes Company

Love this app! Works great. I highly recommend this to anyone looking to help with email and sales. Super great!

Beyond Yogi

I used this app to help me collect more customer emails and build custom audiences. also, the customer service is always available. Great APP!