Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Exit Popup, Newsletters, Email Marketing, Free Shipping Bar.

PRESTIGE BEAUTY BAR

Im am still in the processing of personalizing this app but so far so good. Easy to use! I will come back and let y'all know what I think of it when I fully do what I need to.

TheRiko

This app is free that's why i like about it...It helps me to integrate with customers with making special offers.

The Barking Dog Market

This app is so easy! A couple of clicks and you are set and ready to go. Also having different features on a single app makes more sense than having a bunch doing a bit here and there. Very helpful.

Undiscovered Realm

Just installed and already love it. Cant wait to see what a difference it makes for the customers when they visit.

Cozytopia

this app is REALY helpful, It help my shop to set an great popup bar.and make the email collection easy.

Must Be Natural

This app is great. I love that it is free free free. You can not beat the features and keep it free. So if you have a ecom store this app is a must. So what are you waiting for. Just see what the app is about

Holistic Blends

Seems really simplistic and solid interface. The app get the job done for our needs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LiveBreely.com

I LIKE THIS APP SO FAR. MAKES SITE SO MUCH BETTER. YOU ARE ALLOWED TO DESIGN YOUR OWN POP UPS AS WELL AS SOCIAL PROOF.

Omni Echoes

Nice app and incredibly user-friendly! This app is almost crucial for further optimizing traffic and sales!

PUBG CLAW Controllers Triggers 🎮

Tried to trap me into starting something for free I'm not impressed.......... tut tut tut tut tut tut tut....