Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Email Pop Up, Abandoned Cart

Amazing Things Store

Very easy to use. A lot of really good features for free. Its really amazing that app, i'm very happy.

MadiPlace

superrrrrr jadore mais vraiment jai debuter sans connaissance et malgré ca jy arrive facilité dutilisation

The Keto Sweet Shoppe

This app is amazing for being free. It is very easy to use and offers amazing features! Thank you so much!

Kmodesty

this app is helpful to use only problem I have is sending emails to my subscribed customers it is not

rawaesthetic

I used this app very nice, simple clearly but there should be more detailed settings. Like adjusting the size of some fonts.

Mil Bolsos

Una pasada de aplicacion,no solo te ofrece multiples de funciones gratis sino que encima te hace una aplicacion movil de tu tienda en cuestion de segundos. Muy contenta.

GadgetsRUS.org

perfect application if you are not an expert in setting up your store. very easy to set up. I am not very good with computers, but I did all by my self. I felt like a pro!!!!

EyeCandy's

Decent free tool. However, I have an error of duplicated messages that have been "sending" since 2 weeks ago. Could you please help us delete them? Thank you.

The Crochet Mane

Great App, allows me to edit emails and popups but customers that subscribed to my site before I added this app aren't on the contact list

Santos Werkzeugmaschinen.ug

This App is Great :-) TOP !!!!