Automizely: Email & Pop Ups

Automizely: Email & Pop Ups

by AfterShip & Automizely

Tool for Email Marketing, Exit Popups, Newsletters & More!

BRIFION

Didn't try the features but needed help to setup a few things, and the costumer service was great! Very kind and patient. Nice support!

October 26, 2020

Glad to know you had good experience with the app and our support. Please let us know how can we earn a 5-star rating here.

Bloomingdeal$ Furniture Store

Just started using this App. Very nice! Easy to use and looks great on my website. Customer support is fantastic!

October 22, 2020

Thanks for your kind words! Feel free to reach out if we can do something to make your experience a 5-star with our app.

Best,
Shahbaz

SHOPALTROVE

Everything about this app is is great - Ease of use, dashboard, functionality. Only drawbacks are attention to design details and some content errors - for example text sizes, typefaces, layouts, spellings, etc

October 22, 2020

Thanks for your kind words! We appreciate your constructive feedback and you shall see upcoming releases addressing a few of these items.

We are always listening and responding. Feel free to reach out if you come across anything else :)

Best,
Shahbaz

Cute As I Am Clothing

Still trying to figure some things out. But once you get going I believe it's a good app. Has a lot of things to add as a campaign for your store.

October 20, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your review. Our support team is available for your help 24X7.
Please feel free to reach us.

Regards,
Sumit

Audio Dynamiks

Just starting out and we downloaded this app that gave us all the tools we needed to build our Brand. Easy to navigate and you are up in running in no time!

October 16, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your review. Our support team is available for your help 24X7.
Please feel free to reach us.

Regards,
Mukul Saxena

Silabela Skincare

Still trying it out. But so far it looks good. Just need to be able to do some extra editing on the templates to make it more customized.

October 15, 2020

Thank you for your review.
We are always open to your suggestions. Please feel free to reach us, our support team is available 24x7.

Diamondgoldstar

Wasted an hour... waited 7 min for the tech support to check on my previous query record only for him to come back and ask me to explain the problem again. Then he ''disappear'' for 30 min without a word...ask for a response and then he say he will check on the issue... all in all spend 1 hour without any solution. The tech support gave some misinformation in my previous query as well, seems like he doesn't know the app very well

October 23, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are really sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with our support. We will make sure this won't be repeated in the future.

We have sent you an email at your registered email address in order to discuss and fix the issue.

You can also reach out to us on the chat option available in your account or email us at support@aftership.com (24X7)

bareandnotafraid

Customer service was great - but deleting b/c I do not want a pop up for people to enter emails - wanted to just use the one on my page

October 13, 2020

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback. There are a couple of options available to customize the popup. You can also add or remove the fields that collect customer's data.

We are really eager to discuss this further so that we can optimize our solution according to your need. In order to discuss it further please reach out to us at support@aftership.com or use the chat option on your Automizely account.
We are available 24X7.

NoirLyfe

I've had it for a little over a week, so my interaction has been somewhat limited. I will say that customer service was spot on when I needed it. That matters most to me actually. the app is straightforward it seems. I will update or re-review in another two weeks. So far, I like the app a lot. Simple plug and play. The interface is simple. I am not a computer geek by any stretch of the imagination but if you can read, and follow instructions, they are clear.

October 7, 2020

Thank you for your review.

Adapt Tech Gem Inserts

The app is easy to use and all but it will give your customers INFINITE discount codes. The app doesn't distinguish between emails. If you use a capital letter anywhere in the email address the app will send infinite coupon codes... to the same person. Really bad flaw

October 5, 2020

Thank you for the valuable feedback. Our development team is working on the feature to fix the letter case issue.

As a workaround, you can enable the option of usage limit to "one use per customer". Please visit https://conversions.automizely.com/coupons to enable the settings.

Also, the coupon emails will be not be triggered infinitely but the number of times the email is subscribed.

We will notify you once the fix is deployed.