Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Exit Popup, Newsletters, Email Marketing, Free Shipping Bar.

Big Brands | Small Prices

Learts Shop

Muito prático e de graça! Espero que liberem mais funções em breve conforme prometido. Obrigado a equipe!!!!!

Live Well in the World

Easy to use and set up. Simple and effective tool to enhance your user experience & retain customers. Trying out the push notifications currently. Excited to see what other features are rolled out...

Tinspirk

Seems it's really good app and free, hope it can help us get more orders, it need to add 100 characters, haha, never mind, that's needed, thank you!

GifterCompany

It's a nice app, useful for getting conversions. I did not like how I constantly had to go back and write code, it could use a few more features without needing integration with other apps. overall, it is a great app to have as a lone web push notification widget.

DSLR Zone Camera Shop Beirut

Still, first day using this app. I created my first notification to be launched in 15mins. I will leave another review once done. So far I love how easy the setup was and hoping to get good results out of it.

Eureka Drone

great app fantastic, gets the job done. we need to unlock more features though so that it can compete with the rest

October 11, 2019

Thank you for the review. Please do recommend any feature that you would want to see unlocked.

DEALS DOT DEALS

Just seeing if this app really works so i have to support them for it to work.. So I also need 100 characters

Wieco

Très bonne application je l'utilise sur tous mes shop ! je recommande à 100% !
Très bien ! très bien !

October 11, 2019

Thank you for the review. Please do recommend any improvement that you would want to see within the app.

Crossconnections.com.pk

I've used this app and it works correctly. The email marketing message was awesome. They should add more free features to their app. The experience was very good.

October 11, 2019

Thank You for the review.
Can you please help us understand which all new features you will want to see in the future?