Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Email Pop Up, Abandoned Cart

Nine Shapes

Hi there, leaving a review b/c I cannot figure out how to contact ya'll. I just created a pop up on my website but the emails aren't being synced to my costumers/email subscribers in shopify. Please assist. Thank you.

March 27, 2020

Hello,
I have checked your Account and found that the option to send emails has been disabled. Please go to this URL to enable it and post that your subscribers will start receiving them: https://conversions.automizely.com/emails

Kreaskin

Perfect app! Just what I need for my web store. Automizely is easy to setup and use. I would recommend it!

WayneAnthony

Love the app..BUT hate the fact that i can't delete your branding. To me your, branding should be hidden. Not visible by/or on the form.

The branding i'm referring to is your logo at the bottom of the popup forms. I understand the need for your logo but would have loved it to be tucked away/not seen if possible.

Regardless of the branding i like this app. But hoping you could change/delete your 'automizely logo' from the form.

Hi Wayne,
We have shared your feedback with our developers for implementation. We will keep you posted on the updates.

Most Wanted

Mobile App do not work how it should work, not all products are displaying in app at home page and also in products collections! you need to make it better! Also you should make product search area where people can search for products! Please make this as soon as possible. Thanks have a nice day

Hello,
Thank you for sharing the feedback. We see that you have had a good experience with the app, could you please elaborate on the issue related to the mobile app that you using. I will be able to help you post that. Looking forward to hearing from you.

OezAy-Cases

Super App kann ich jedem Empfehlen, die app ist sehr einfach zu bedienen.
Sehr praktisch und gut

Be Lumiere

The message popping up on my website looks great. Thank you for your support. It is free so it is really good for the new Shopify owner

Hello,
Thank you for sharing the feedback. We are glad that you had a great experience with the app. Your review helps to encourage us to make the

āstussō

Ne marche pas pour moi. Question : l'application est-elle optimisée pour l'ensemble des thèmes ou pas ?

Workologic

Lovely App. It is definitely something I recommend for marketing, sales & after sales. Keep up the Good Work.

Violeta Maidi Boutique

This app is awesome, can't believe it's free! It does more than other aps do, that you have to pay for. Thank you!

Pacificgolfwarehouse

This app is pretty neat and useful. I search around for a lot of free apps and in terms of things available to help you with your email list and advertising this is has to be the best bet. It has an easy to use platform that gives you tonnes of straight forward options to help optimize your customer experience and interaction.