Automizely: Email & Pop Ups

Automizely: Email & Pop Ups

by AfterShip & Automizely

Tool for Email Marketing, Exit Popups, Newsletters & More!

Two Sistahs Beauty Lounge

I just downloaded the app and am loving it so far! The only thing it is not doing is allowing me to input my address in Canada on the dashboard home page setup. For some reason its not accepting Canada in the phone number section. Automizely's address is showing at the bottom of my mail outs. I'm on the free version, not sure if that maybe the reason why?

October 5, 2020

Hello, I have checked your account and have added the phone number. Please let me know if you are looking for any changes.

liteffects

Lots of great tools in one app. We haven't implemented more than a few so far, but all work well. The free version is a good starting place for most stores.

October 5, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for the feedback and glad to know you had good experience with the app. Please let us know how can we earn a 5-star rating here.

Stony Gadgets

I used this app to help me with pop ups. Everything is pretty simple, user friendly, and customer service is helpful. The only thing I don't like is the Automizely badge sticker.

TrueDestiny

Very good and easy for a start up. They also have 24/7 online support that you can hat with live and are very helpful. Definitely recommending this.

September 30, 2020

Thank you for the wonderful review. As we can see you have rated us as 4 out of 5 stars. We are eager to know if you have any feedback for us on which we can improve.
We have sent you an email to discuss it further.

Kind regards,
Mudit

Meli's Blings and Things

helped me with starting my set up , I was a little lost at first bu he came through to my rescue, thanks a lot .

My PETamins - Your Pet's Online Supplement Store

This app should be banned from Shopify. They will blackmail you. They will promise to fix the issue then ask for a good review. After you place a good review for them, they will leave you in the dark. This app gave me so much pain and headaches. They just cant fix a simple error message. Beware of this app.

October 14, 2020

Hello,

We are extremely sorry that your experience with Automizely wasn't as per your expectations. The last we want is to let our customers down.
However, the problem you've witnessed is now fixed.

Request you to check that once and let us know if the problem persists.
We hope you'll give us a chance to make this work for you.

Thank you.

Oh Neny

Design are cool.
I had a problem and the support was very reactive.
Still have to test all the features , but for the moment everything is ok

September 18, 2020

Glad to know you had good experience with the app/support. Please let us know how can we earn a 5-star rating here.

Welcome Home Furniture Collections

Pretty great app, easy to use, love how customisable everything is. Makes my site look so much more attractive

September 17, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for your kind words. I was wondering if I can be of any assistance to make your experience 5-star with our app.

I have also dropped you a personal email. Feel free to take a look and reply back.

The Alluring Gems Collection

In it’s description, this app completely left out important details regarding advertised functions (i.e. The mass e-mail option isn’t currently available for any mainstream/free e-mail domains like gmail, yahoo, etc). It requires you to create an entirely new e-mail from a different domain, which means that it will not link to the e-mail created for your site if it falls in the category of any of the above. I found this out only after having failed attempts to link the sender e-mail, and speaking with customer service.

September 15, 2020

Hi there,

The idea behind not letting free email domains to be used is to improve deliverability and reduce spam rates of your marketing emails.

However, I understand how important it is for a business to try emails first with a free domain before investing in buying a paid domain. I had a discussion with the product team internally and we are planning to launch support for free domains within 2 weeks.

I hope this can help improve your experience with our app. I am also dropping you a personal note via email. Stay tuned!

Your Leather Guy

Great app! Highly recommend it to starters who aren’t familiar with shopify and you’ll save a lot of time searching for free apps by using this!

September 13, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for your kind words. I was wondering if I can be of any help to make your experience 5-star with our app. I have also dropped you a personal mail, please take a look and feel free to share with me your feedback.