Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Email Pop Up, Abandoned Cart

1711 - 1720 of 1978 reviews

Roma Designer Jewelry

The feature I love the most is the inactive tab customization. Super-unique way to re-engage customers who have left without making a purchase.

Channel Technology Limited

Very easy to use and I love it!!! I recommended it to everyone that wants some app easy and fast!!

Octo Store

New tools are Awesome. But for better customer reach, should be able to import/use the Shopify client list that already accepts email marketing instead only use the ones created by this App. If I want to send a Newsletter to all my customers for example, today I need to recover to another apps like Mail Chimp or Zoho Marketing that automatically import my agreed to marketing customer list from Shopify.

Pepplo Styles

Love the features of this App. Exploring the new features now. Good Luck and keep up the good work.

Stefie's Baby Palace

This app is free, convenient and very easy to use. I really enjoy it and like it. Give it a try. You will not be disappointed. Try it out

Missy's Sunglasses

Really easy to set up and get going just the type of app I was looking for. Something automated and time saving,and no headaches. Highly recommended.

Ring of Heart™

It is using Shopify's theme. So it is really easy to use. You can set everything easily. I recommend it

Talita's Wanderlust

Absolutely great. I couldn't ask for more! Great job guys!............................................

PARASNATH

I used Social proof not working in website useless app going to remove it , i dnt know people are saying its good app

March 4, 2020

Hello,
We tried to contact you on your email to address your queries. Please let us know if the issue got fixed and help us receive a good rating. Awaiting your response.
Thanks
Team AfterShip

Black Passport Stamps

Love the app. Even has an automated thank you email that goes out to subscribers when they sub. Awesome!

I do wish the subscriber list was automatically integrated into shopify's subscriber list though. But it's all good. I can export the subscriber list from the app....so that works!