Automizely Emails & Pop Up

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

1961 - 1970 of 3778 reviews

kuky&chic

Very recommendable. This App is very easy to use, very intuitive. Very good and super fast customer service.

NeoAdo

This is the perfect App I have ever seen till now in Shopify. It helps me to set up email marketing and pops up. Boost conervsion.

Frostrer

This is the best App I have ever seen till now in Shopify, Great design, easy work, and creative templates.

Dear My Home

this is app perfect. ı can long days. ı am gratful you. I will long time to free. support is perfect. thank you

Meyada Beauty

Nice Support! Very Good App and the Support answers very quick and is very helpful!

Allure Rose

Nice App. I recommend to everyone. Thanks so much. I love the app and it have all the features i want for my business.

Forget Me-Not Beauty

Excellent customer service. I like the high level of customizations for email pop ups and the ease of use to create and include coupons. Need to test further but so far very good!

Lynx Label

Great customer service for any issues that I had! I love this app, highly recommended. For a free service, this is a must-have.

ClassyGirl Store

This app is a must-have! For a free app you have so many things to help you increase your earnings. Customer Service is incredibly Fast and no matter what your problem is, they will help you right away!
The only thing that this app needs are "Triggers" for emails, otherwise is perfect. Hopefully, they will implement this in the near future.

Moss Design

It is very easy to setup, it took only 10 minutes. The customer service is helpful and lightning fast.