Automizely Emails & Pop Up

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

1971 - 1980 of 3850 reviews

The White Bazaar

Excellent Service, very patient whit me. Also, help me a lot to understand the system. Abhishek was a great help A+

Head2ToeEssentials

The best customer support ever! Abhishek answered all of my questions swiftly and effectively and was able provide an immediate resolution . I look forward to using this app and all of its features !

CaratClubCo

This app is great for start ups and has a lot of great options. Also, customer service was quick and very helpful.

Marketplace 24/7

Great Response. Resolved the query. Thank you so much. Totally Recommend to the new startups. Keep up the good work

שיאננדה

nice app and free, with fast technical support, it seems there is alot of options and sale oprotunities

AMBRE AVENUE

I used it for create my newsletters and bars.It's work! This app is really nice, easy to create, I recomend you! Costomer service really the good one!!!

Maranda Joyeria

Highly recommended, fast and efficient for my needs. They also have a fast and friendly customer service team.

Zara's Glam

I highly recommend this app it was easy to understand great customer service they were very helpful.

V Sweet Australia

Super easy to use so far to generate a mailer popup and the support has been really helpful. Thanks

Autojoy

This is really an amazing app. You can get almost everything you want for store. It helps a lot. Service team also good