Sales Pop Ups, Email Marketing

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Pop Up Automation, Abandoned Cart,Exit Popup

2001 - 2010 of 3240 reviews

Petculiari

Nuestra experiencia está siendo, por el momento, muy buena. Es una herramienta muy útil, con diferentes funcionalidades y con un servicio técnico de 10.

FLAURENTONLINESTORE

OMG I loved it everything’s works perfect I will come back again to leave more reviews hopefully it doesn’t changes. I’ve been waiting to get something like and it’s also free my website looks perfect I can’t wait to get more sales.

The Crème Shop

Customer service response time is just 10 sec. I love this app and it's free! Just TRY!!!! I will try their other app as well. Thank you.

Melt Away Wax Melts

I used this app to help me remove Automizley Branding and it was really simple and straight forward! Thank you!

Gambero di Mazara

Indispensabile per un sito e-commerce , la consiglio a tutti di utilizzarla .
Indispensable for an e-commerce site, I recommend everyone to use it.

Seeja Nation, LLC

Great app, great support team. Look forward to new developments. The support staff has good communication standards also. Thanks

February 23, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for sharing the feedback.
We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

You can always reach out to us via the chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com. We are available 24 X 7.

Kind regards,
Mukul Saxena

Proxon Premium Workwear

the support team is always willing to help and the interfaz is great! I do recomend this for newsletters and everything that has to do with mailling

All In One

What an amazing app! I recommend for everyone and the best is: its free to use! Also, the team is incredible.

bagellabags

easy to use, just extraordinary..!!!!!!
Good contact persons and they answer very fast.....!!!!!!!!!

Gay For Tacos

I'll need to invest more time in building pop ups and campaigns and measuring their performance, but I like the ease of use so far and their customer service is super responsive!