Sales Pop Ups, Email Marketing

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Pop Up Automation, Abandoned Cart,Exit Popup

2021 - 2030 of 3241 reviews

BargainFragrance

Good customer service, however I have not tested the app fully yet but seems great so far. would recommend

HomeTextileDays

the app is super, support responds quickly,lots of features, easy to set up. I am particularly pleased that it's free. I really like. Replaces several separate applications at once

BODIEDBYWENS

great app, easy to use and friendly staff online to answer questions at any time! Love love love it

Keen Kreationz

Love this app so far, I added it to my shopify store and I love all of the options that they offer.

Jar Bar Confections

I used this app to help me send automatized emails so that I do not have to write out emails every time someone subscribes to the mailing list. It works wonderfully, allowing you to customize just about everything to your liking.

Le Beau Monde Boutique

just started using the app. so far it seems pretty easy to navigate and the customer support is fast and efficient.

Comfortable Interiors

I used it to help me do Ad popups and the popup looks fantastic. Really easy to work with and nice UI

The Wild Glow

new to using it but its really easy to use, the live chat is very helpful if you are stuck with anything. So far the free option is working really well for me.

StyleThreadz

I love this app and the ease of use with it! The support team was very fast and proficient at addressing my concerns.

Myanimewear

The application is super good because it gives you many tools to capture more customers, plus the support they have is very fast and help you a lot.