Sales Pop Ups, Email Marketing

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Pop Up Automation, Abandoned Cart,Exit Popup

2031 - 2040 of 3174 reviews

Negozi Poli

Great app! Very useful, a lor of tool in one single extension with great and fast support! Absolutely recommended.

NX Athletics

Awesome app! The customer support team is super helpful and was able o figure everything out. Super easy

Oskar's Wooden Ark

Great instant support within 30 seconds. Helped me fixing the problem to my satisfaction. Thank you!

dirt road wares

I wanted to send a newsletter and it did that. Customer support is good. Lots of verifying which is fine but a little annoying. Not as user friendly as I would like.

February 9, 2021

Hello,

We acknowledge your feedback. Domain verification is required to increase the email delivery rate.

Please feel free to reach us if you need any further help. We are available 24x7.

Regards,
Mukul Saxena

Oh The Shade Boutique

So far I really like it! In my two years of business I have used many different email marketing pop up apps and this one has been my fav!

Arctic Chilli

Easy to setup, good support, works as a charm, no problems with integration... The app does what its meant to do and the team behind is class A

The Cini Boutique

Very easy to use and set up, appreciate that its free, email format tool is easy to use and looks nice.

RUE 24

Very easy to use, it has interesting options to add to your store and very helpful and team. thank you.

Jennifer Young

Really great app, does what I need it to use with an easy to use interface. I definitely recommend, plus it's free.

MI-SUK COSMETICS

Estoy usando desde hace muy poco esta app, y me está gustando mucho. Es fácil de usar y el equipo de soporte genial!!!.