Sales Pop Ups, Email Marketing

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Pop Up Automation, Abandoned Cart,Exit Popup

2051 - 2060 of 3221 reviews

Rana Cheikha

I used this app to create a pop up on my Shopify store. It was easy to set up and customize as per my need.

Styx

A great application, and the support team is really friendly and helpful. I use this application for email marketing and social proof.

sanitizer.com

it works like a charm and it has good tools. Customer service really friendly and helpful! I recommend it!!!

Florart Inspired

awesome app which is simple to use and support is fantastic. great for email marketing and the pop ups a great

IcedByC

customer service was fantastic fast to respond and assisted with all my questions and resolved promptly happy with the results so far

Ooh!Ondi

There are some small problems that I encountered in terms of pop-up window design. I hope in the near future the team will cope with this task

Nebu Jewels

I use the app to make pop ups for my store. I just started using it and it has been great so far! I definitely recommend.

me.motherearth

Automizely has amazing customer service. Help me when I had some questions. I needed to check the automatic popup and reviews too.
thanks!

golfgodclothing

i enjoy the automatization features for email marketing and the excellent costumer service. only downside is that is you have a costumer that later registers for newsletter wont receive welcome email.

Ivy Hijabs

I love using this app! It has so many valuable features and the support team is huge, they are here to help! Amazing.