Sales Pop Ups, Email Marketing

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Pop Up Automation, Abandoned Cart,Exit Popup

2061 - 2070 of 3134 reviews

Eatchi

nice app, good attitude highly recommended to everyone that wants to start a new business with shopify

Mermade Florida

Customer service is quick to respond on chat and walk you through any issues you might have with sending emails and creating pop-ups. I still have a lot ot learn, but so far, most things seem to be pretty easy!

January 27, 2021

Thank you for your positive feedback.

We are so happy to hear that Automizely Marketing is helping you grow your business.

As you said, our app is designed for growing merchants to boost sales for their store and to easily promote their brand through the different stages of the buyer’s journey. We are glad that you found the user-interface easy-to-use.

More high-impact features are coming your way. Stay tuned!

Please feel free to contact our support team via live chat in case you have any questions. We would be more than happy to help you.

Kuther Market

Automizely is a complete, comprehensive, and easy-to-use application, very useful and practical, and most importantly, the staff are helpful in responding and helping you solve any problem.

The Three Little Floofs

So far so good, all set up to go with the help of knowledgeable Shahvas. It's refreshing to have someone who genuinely wants to sort things out for you! This tool will be very helpful!

Meraki Collection Belize

I used the app to help me drive new subscribers and customize email offers. Customer support is very helpful and attentive.

LOLA House of Style

This is pretty easy to use platform. I am looking forward to all the great features, especially using the email campaign tool. It's very easy to navigate. Thank you!

Chelsy's Toys

I love this app! Easy to use and great customer service. Love how it links to email marketing and has themed templates.

Green City Living Co.

So far I love it. You can customize emails and theres no hefty fees or hidden fees. Great service and great staff.

Vadore Cosmetics

So far, so good! Customer service is really great (Priyanka and Tushar helped us a lot), plus the app seems to be a perfect addition to my store's needs. I can say that I have loved my overall experience. I will continue using this app for my store. Update: this app has been extremely helpful to my business as we gear up for our launch. We still recommend this product to any e-commerce business owner.

Kelshi Goods

I've been trying to set up what automizely provides using several other apps and let me tell you Automizely has done an AMAZING work here for us. The interface is very user friendly, it allows you to do what you need in a record time and the result is amazing. I'm obsessed, thank you Automizely. I really hope it stays free!!