Automizely Email Pop Ups

by Automizely & AfterShip

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Sales Pop Up,Abandoned Cart Popup

2081 - 2090 of 3271 reviews

Dixie's Loft

I was trying to set up this app for my shopify website, but I can't use the service because I have a gmail account. As a beginner, when I am told to purchase an email, I have no idea where to begin. So, for now, I don't think this app will be for me.
Customer service was prompt and kind.

Hello,

We understand your concern, however, the free domains like Gmail, yahoo cannot be verified as they do not support email verification.

We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

You can always reach out to us via the chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com. We are available 24 X 7.

Starlightter

Very good free app with great customer support! Would recommend to friends. Can't wait to send my first newsletter sign ups emails

Sanai's Skin

Easy to use app, very straight forward. Does not have all the bells and whistles but its good for a business that is just starting up.

Hello,

Thank you for your kind words.

G-Squad Fashions

I just signed up, but so far I like what I see. :) and for a new business...FREE is amazing. It's difficult to have to continuously dish out just to get it up and running. Thank you for this support to small business owners. :) update**** WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW.... You guys have made my job so much easier. Been all days working on all these new add ons that are AMAZING & FREE!!! Can't thankyou enough....Costumer service? 5 stars!

Hello,

Thank you for your kind words.

Blazed Wicks

This app is pretty easy to use and does not have a complicated layout. Support is also great and there ready to assist

Workout For Less

Downloaded this app today and found it easy to navigate. Got the email sign up pop-up sorted out quickly on my website and there are lots of other features which I'm keen to explore. Customer support was efficient and helpful. So far so good.

Hayaa Studio

Super easy and straightforward app to use! The team is very prompt at replies as well. Awesome job, highly recommended especially if you're new to this.

JgjHandmade

It is great to set up emails, promo codes, ad get more subscribers to your site. They have neat templates available making it easier to get a good end result.

Earth Arganics

Very useful app. so many features and unlike the others, the features are all in one dashboard... the customer service is very helpful. Very accomodating and always ready to help. Thank you so much...

Alchemy Herbs

So many features including setting up birthday vouchers for customers. Very helpful staff and quick to reply

Hello,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us.

In case if you face any issue or have any queries for us, feel free to use the chat option which is available 24*7.

Regards,