Automizely Emails & Pop Up

Automizely Emails & Pop Up

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

Blue & Green homes

It helped me a lot to collect the email list. I like the service team as well. also, this app gives me the trust to our customer

Artyeto

Este app é excelente, super recomendo. Totalmente funcional e com ótimo design. Além disso, o atendimento é muito bom e rápido.

Ametrine Skin

Love this app and the amount of customisation you get with it. The team responds really quickly and is always there to help if you need it.

c o m o d o

great help and customer service, fast response and easy to understand. I found this app from a tiktok!

MyTurboCleaner

J'aime l'application et ces fonctionnalités je recommande ! Simple a prendre en main, l'assistance est très réactive et compétente !

Elysium Fashions

I used this app to help me set up a pop up coupon for new email subscribers. It was user friendly and the online chat support team was helpful.

Sneakerstox Store

This is a great app!!! I'm sure it will boost my sales!!! Technical support works at a high level, quickly and clearly!!

LavishCloth

Email & Pop-Ups by Automizely is the best app, which is not too complicated like other apps. I use many apps and their customer service. But Email & Pop-Ups by Automizely is unique. I haven't fallen late or delay with their customer care. I just type my problem and in the 7-8 seconds, I got the touch with support. This app is very simple to use and very easy to understand.

[shop] CULTURED

I really appreciated the assistance with making changes to the app this evening! Thank you so much for being friendly, available, and quick to assist!

Ochre Luxe

Lovely customer service, very simple to use as well! Definitely give it a try. So far, it has all the things I need.