Sales Pop Ups, Email Marketing

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Pop Up Automation, Abandoned Cart,Exit Popup

Mamiinjaz.si

Custom Pod Cases

Great Free App. It lets you customize your pop-ups and abandoned checkout features. Highly recommended if you are new to dropshipping

AthleisureFitness

I signed up looking to create just a popup sign and I was very surprised to find everything you guys have to offer and the upcoming tools that you will be adding. Thankst~

PerPear.com

111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

INHALCO

I liked this app on the first 2 weeks. But now the Social proof didn't update the data. I don't know why. Social proof didn't update the data of my new orders. Since last week.

June 9, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. Could you please help us receive the Account ID so that we could investigate.
Thanks
Team AfterShip

CocoaCoastSwimsuits.com

pochspot

great tool very helpful i would recommended to everyone easy to use great customer service J

Widlet's Store

The product was very good and arrived as described, came fast, high quality, great customer service. I highly recommend this store. Thank you Widlt's Store

StarSportsUS

I used for showing social proof on my website. It is very helpful and easy to setup. Instantly started showing the social proof

June 9, 2020

Hello,
Glad to hear that you have a good experience with the app. Could you please help us get a 5-star rating if you are completely satisfied with the app.
Thanks
Team AfterShip

H.T.K LUSCIOUS BEAUTY

This App is a great addition to my store.
I love the pop up sales option.
Great for email marketing.