Automizely Emails & Pop Up

Automizely Emails & Pop Up

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

All In One

What an amazing app! I recommend for everyone and the best is: its free to use! Also, the team is incredible.

bagellabags

easy to use, just extraordinary..!!!!!!
Good contact persons and they answer very fast.....!!!!!!!!!

Gay For Tacos

I'll need to invest more time in building pop ups and campaigns and measuring their performance, but I like the ease of use so far and their customer service is super responsive!

Skin Elixir UK

Very helpful, supportive, quick and really went extra mile to explain functionality. Would recommend. Thank you. Shona

Effervesce.ItsJustBubbles

Doesn't have all the features but has Fast Customer Service by live chat 24/7 which is very useful! Get's the job done.

February 23, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for sharing the feedback.

You can always reach out to us via the chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com. We are available 24 X 7.

Kind regards,
Sumit

baffend

I just started using this app. i feel that it is very functional and cost effective, and the customer service is also very good. Thanks!

Royal Fashionn

This app is awesome. Teams are very responsive and they do anything to help out the merchants. I believe more programs are coming in the future to make it even better and I hope this app stays free as it is now.

Eastwood

There's a lot of features packed into this app! Any time I've had a question, the support team has been very quick to respond.
We have just used the bar and pop up so far - many more to explore. I apprecaite the design and UX is similar to Shopify.

Buddy Luv Apparel

I was looking for an app to help delivery pop ups for email capture and abandon carts and the reviews on this app were decent. I am looking forward to using it and can give a better review once I do. I appreciate the fact its free to use especially as I look to grow my business.

CHRICE MAYOUMA

Good app ! It's really help me for my business and the spreading of my brand. And the support team are great !!!