Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Email Pop Up, Abandoned Cart

21 - 30 of 2013 reviews

The Aircooled Shop

Customer Service is Great! The app is easy to use and the features are on point!! I love this app!!!

Imperious Swim

I just started using this app and it's very easy going with the help of the team I like it so far so good.

Myly

Tushar from customer service was very helpful. Loving the app so far - very easy to use and customize.

DiffLand

I just installed it and I'm so happy I did that! The designs are awesome, very easy to set up everything, I liked how the search now looks on my website. Very professional! Great app!

abstracte-toni

I hope this app will boost my sales. It is hard to be an artist and try to sell alone his art. Hope i will get it.

May 13, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.
Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience better.
Regards,
Automizely Team

Mykeepow

With helping of Customer service, I could quickly use that App to my online store. It is very convenoent for new seller to use this free apps to their store when they just begin to sell something. If the form could be DIY by seller , it would be the best free apps in shopify.

BLE & Co.

Excellent app and support! For an app that is free, it has all the functions I need for marketing. So very glad that this app existed!

Home of Henna

The best app I've ever used on Shopify hands down! And it's free!!!
Also, their service is next level. Much better than any large company out there

Kommipoisid

Quick customer support, thank you for this app! A lot of great features and possibilities. Will certainly help with some tasks in our store!

IslandGirl Dream

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. 5 STARS. ABHISHEK WAS VERY HELPFUL. I CANT WAIT TO USE ALL THE FEATURES. YAYYY