Automizely Emails & Pop Up

Automizely Emails & Pop Up

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

DeKebra Store

Atendimento rápido, aplicativo fácil e simples de entender, recomendo muito e o preço é muito acessível.

Krownique

This app helps me contact all of my customers for a lower price! I love these automizely apps they are cost efficient for someone like me who is just starting out on their first website it saves you so much money and time! Thank you automizely!

Amber Grove

App is a nice little app. We're not using it to it's full potential at the moment, but the emails work well for our store. Also their support and online chat is excellent - fixed a problem we didn't even know we had in just a couple of minutes. Will definitely explore this app further.

AutoManiac

Excellent support and the app is very well structured!!!
I would recommend it 100% to every shopify store.

Wanker Beer & Clothing Co

Just starting using installing this app and its brilliant - plus Nitesh in support has been excellent

The Family Pet Co

This app is absolutely perfect for what I need it for and contains so many things. It is a 5 in 1 app for me because of all it can do. Highly reccomend!

Wraps Adorn LLC

I use this app for my subscription pop up box. I realized there was an option to remove the Automizely branding that was included in their free plan. It was literally updated in seconds! Great and friendly customer service and was immediately available to assist.

dynamicevolution

Amazing stuff, No brainer app must have!
Lets gooooo The even removed the branding for free such a steal

Belial Clothing Co.

SCAM ALERT! they claim to give you unlimited emails then slowly begin to charge you, banner on the app say something but support says a different things, be aware of fake advertising, fake advise by their CSR I can't get my head around how Shopify lets an app like this on the app store also they MAKE YOUR STORE LAG AND BECOME SLOWER,... I contacted support and is a nightmare im for real 100% STAY AWAY THIS APP IS TERRIBLE....SAVE YOUR TIME, RESOURCES, PATIENCE AND MONEY THIS GUYS ARE TERRIBLE AND HAVE SUCH TACTICS TO TRICK YOU VIA CHAT YOU CAN SPEND 1HOURS OR YOUR TIME DEALING WITH LIES AND GETTING THE RUN AROUND, THEY BEG FOR REVIEWS AT THE BEGGING OF THE TRIAL AND ACT ALL NICE BUT ONCE THATS OVER GET YOUR SEATBELTS ON COZ THE TRUE NATURE OF THIS APP COMES TO PLAY AND IS SCARY TO SEE SUCH SERVICE.

September 17, 2021

Thank you for your feedback.

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

We have gone through the chat transcripts and found that you want to get the quota of your emails increased to approximately 4,000 plus contacts. Please note that we have introduced different plans for sending the email to a certain contact limit. This is why our support team suggested the best plan that would suit you in accordance with the number of contacts you have. I apologise if there was some miscommunication.

We believe in transparency and that is why you see a banner on your admin page to increase the limit of your email contacts if you wish to.

However, we have forwarded your request to our team so that the limit can be increased for your emails. Our team will contact you via email shortly to assist you.

Customer satisfaction is always the number one priority for us, hence we would like to take another opportunity to live up to your expectations.

We appreciate your understanding in regard to this matter and regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Regards,
Neelima Aggarwal
Team Automizely

small street mall

I used this app to manage my pop ups and its amazing and very easy to use. I love it!! It also works well for email campaigns.