Email & Pop Ups by Automizely

Email & Pop Ups by Automizely

by AfterShip & Automizely

Exit popup, email marketing, newsletter, sales pop up & coupon

Royal Fashionn

This app is awesome. Teams are very responsive and they do anything to help out the merchants. I believe more programs are coming in the future to make it even better and I hope this app stays free as it is now.

Eastwood

There's a lot of features packed into this app! Any time I've had a question, the support team has been very quick to respond.
We have just used the bar and pop up so far - many more to explore. I apprecaite the design and UX is similar to Shopify.

Buddy Luv Apparel

I was looking for an app to help delivery pop ups for email capture and abandon carts and the reviews on this app were decent. I am looking forward to using it and can give a better review once I do. I appreciate the fact its free to use especially as I look to grow my business.

CHRICE MAYOUMA

Good app ! It's really help me for my business and the spreading of my brand. And the support team are great !!!

Toscanos

The support is there to help you with all your problems. It's a nice app to have and it's free! I definitely recommend this app!

Weiss Loungewear

love it! thanks so much for the help in the chat! helped me connecting the coupon with the popup! thanks again

BargainFragrance

Good customer service, however I have not tested the app fully yet but seems great so far. would recommend

HomeTextileDays

the app is super, support responds quickly,lots of features, easy to set up. I am particularly pleased that it's free. I really like. Replaces several separate applications at once

BODIEDBYWENS

great app, easy to use and friendly staff online to answer questions at any time! Love love love it

Keen Kreationz

Love this app so far, I added it to my shopify store and I love all of the options that they offer.