Automizely Emails & Pop Up

Automizely Emails & Pop Up

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

THE ROMANTICIST

fantastic app, it really helps me to develop my site and I feel I would like to recommend someone :))

Transformation Gear

This app is quite easy, and does everything I need. I don't like a bunch of bells and whistles, so the different options for my site with this app was perfect.

MATTERS AB

Has a lot of great features, def recommend! And I just love it that its totally free. Provides HUGE value. Thanks!

April Essentials N.V.

I like this app so far, really awesome!!!! ^_^ Looking to explore more of what this app can do for my business. ^_^.

Invidia Protect

Amazing app I recommend to anyone that is trying to add the app to your ecommerce store for enhanced

DealsMate

I used this app and it seems it has lot of functionality in a single app and most of them are free. however, the email subscription keep giving spin wheel and sometimes give network error.

Sneaky Diva Boutique

Awesome APP love the functions easy to move around and install. No problems at all with the app working

Beguiling Phenix Art Store

I use this app to recover abandoned carts and I like the fact that it has multiple features in one app. I love that I can add discounts to my emails. Customer service responds very fast. Just spoke to Shahvaz, and I am very pleased with the timely response.

Natural health beauty

vraiment pas mal, je rencontre un petit problème cependant j'aimerais contacter le support car en bas de page de mon site web j'ai la Newsletter mais une quoi qu'un client rajoute son email je ne le vois pas dans votre application.

ReadyMadeTop

Best app ever;€+€+€+€;€;€;€;€;_;€;€;_;_;";";_+_+€-€-3-€-3+373+€;€-€+€+€-€:€-3-3-3-3636363-3-€-_-_-_-_-_-_