Automizely Emails & Pop Up

Automizely Emails & Pop Up

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

Empressnails

Have uploaded this app recently.
Easy to install n use, till now works well.
Have started with 1 campaign, hope to use more n more.

Frass Box

Loving this app so far! Automizely has a lot of different functionality....that is FREE! Works perfectly and allows customization to match your store. :)

Orbed

love it.............................................................................././///////////////ikiooo

Gracia Terra

I used it to send automatic designed email to new subscribers. Plenty of good features ans super easy to use and integrate. Well done !

Bagnato Arredotessile

APP PERFETTA, si riescono a fare molte cose, e a coinvolgere i clienti con tanti metodi, io ho trovato molto vantaggio

Babymoeder

i like this app. good , amazing, all in one app. makes it easy, increases sales and helps alot. i recommend

Haku Holistics

I am using this app currently and it's great, gives me the comfort knowing it's bringing in the traffic I want.

ACEOPERA Paris

in sales boost
i want to select "Based on product collections"
but i dont find any collection in my store.
may be un error.
please check it

BetterKetchup.com

This app is great. I made all my pop ups and added a bar. The web push doesn't seem to work but I think it is still in beta. Pretty awesome for something still in beta if true.

June 1, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for the feedback. Please let me know under which section are you facing issue for web push(Data Report, campaign, welcome notification). You need to have the option enabled in order for it to work.
Thanks
Team AfterShip

RealSet

I just downloaded but it s awesome,i love it,i hope it's free until i can make some more money so i can pay for the work of the developers