Automizely Emails & Pop Up

Automizely Emails & Pop Up

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

Kris’s Top Picks

I have not used those features yet I just started using the app in my store not familiar with it yet. Once I start working with it I will know more. This survey is terrible.

Restoration Oak

I used this app so customers know our sales going on and it looks clean and gets the message across.

ElyFanto

It is a very good app with many options for e-commerce store.
If wish if you could add abandoned cart push notifications in this application.

Purple Tree Gifts

much easily for our new start, good and simple, also sent email quickly than other app (i try few different)

April 28, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for the review. Please help us receive a 5-Star rating if you have a great experience with our app.
Thanks
Team AfterShip

Fitmefy

GOOD APP AND IM VERY THANKFUL THAT THE APP IS FOR FREE.

IS VERY USE TO USE AND TILL NOW IM REALLY HAPPY WITH THE APP.

THANK YOU.

Harrow and Green USA

Still going through it but. I think you have to leave a review to get it to work not sure, but everything is currently greyed out. Still working on it and will update when I know more. At present the messenger service isn't working.

Absolute Band — Complete Home Workout System

So far, so good as a free app. Need some pro features though... especially with e-mail marketing (сustom domains, high rating, and trusted mail servers, etc).

Zero Negativity Clothing

Great app to help us gather more email subscribers through pop ups, and the stick header bar feature is great too. Only feature I'd suggest is being able to import your current customer list to the Automizely contact list - I'm sure this is something the guys will look at!

Questware

I love the emails that are sent to those who abandon at checkout. It is very helpful and a great feature.

Abeiller

it really helped me to achieve all I need in my store pretty easily, editing colors, content and layout