Automizely Emails & Pop Up

Automizely Emails & Pop Up

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

eikado

Good app. There are some limitations in a certain configuration and the email automation is not working properly, but at the end of the day it's free.

Hello,
Please share the issue related to configuration and we will be more than happy to fix them for you. Also, we could not find your Account, let us know if you are still using it and we will check the settings.
Team AfterShip

Sepha Magazine

What a pleasant surprise this application!

With it I started to use again some features that had stopped from other applications that didn't fit well in Design and also in the price ... lol.

Honestly this will be the main application of my store, and now the others that will adapt to it.

Great. Thank you for developing it.

Hello,
Thank you for the encouraging words. We will continue to provide you with a great app experience.
Team AfterShip

LINDAS

We are having problems with the sale booster, we would like both the inventory controller and the countdown to be shown before the add to cart button.

Italy Scents

Beautifull!! Simple, intuitive and at no cost! I had tried other apps, but this one is superior to all the others.

Hello,
Thank you for sharing the feedback with us. We are continuously striving to make the app better.
Team Automizely

Cool2have

i'm new user, till now very good. i'll see with more traffic how it works.
very friendly and nice to use.
good job.

SJ Health & Beauty

This app has to be the ABSOLUTE BEST APP shopify ever has!! It helps so much with targeting your target audience!

Lanas Maite Knitting Shop

Esta super bien para ser gratis. Pero estoy buscando otra porque necesito que tenga la casilla de aceptar política de privacidad y condiciones. En España es obligatorio que los clientes marquen la casilla. Si no fuera por esto es perfecta la app

WalkOn Stores

I have tested this app, so far it went very well!! i love it! it just the Facebook Messenger doesn't work well for me, email subscription pop up are amazing!

Qshell

Its pretty dope so far, still working my way through it but will def be using in my store. Thank you a lot.

Storemixes

Muy bueno y practico que tenga incluido una app pues sirve mucho para conseguir más clientes y que ellos naveguen de una forma cómoda.