Automizely Emails & Pop Up

Automizely Emails & Pop Up

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

LE PARADIS DES FEMMES

super application je recommande, facile a prendre en main ça ma beaucoup aider merci ils y'a plein de paramètre à découvrir sa mérite bien les 5 étoiles

formycatshop

No llevo mucho tiempo usándola. Pero la verdad es que esta muy bien. La recomiendo totalmente para promocionar descuentos.

Nomad Roasters

I have not gone live with the app yet because I have been trying to figure it out. I spent hours yesterday and I think I finally understand how to use triggered messages vs. regular messages. All the other features are fairly simple to set up. and seam to be working fine. Once I go live I will come back here with a follow up review.

sharkshape fitness

非常有意思的APP,目前还在探索他的更多功能,很期待他能给我带来更多的收益和帮助。我看重他的倒计时功能和web推送功能,他很好的的结合了许多不同的强大的功能,并且是免费的。我们的业务才开始开展,期待他的表现。

Kravchenko Krafted

Does the job and has tons of features. It lacks a few features that make pop ups look nicer on mobile, but its free! Can't complain.

Health And Fitness

Great Features at no cost! I was looking for an app and this app fulfilled all my requirements for my new business.

Thank you so much! :)
Kris

PetCarez

I used this app. And this is lot more help to do more sales. I recommend this app. Why you waiting try it.

Flex Nonstop

i wish i had seen this app way earlier. this app is a life saver and a money saver. it helped me bring in more subscribers to my store than I expected.

Fibewear

You guys are literally the best Keep improving and I will definitely give all my support. Thank you!

Fun By Delaney

I Would give a 5 star rating. The features off this app seem great. Big potential! The sad thing is that i can't contact the support. I want to know how i can import my subscribers from shopify. Also the chat app is not showing on my page. Kindly contact me please.

June 1, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for writing to us. I have sent you an email personally and will address your query there. Please respond.
Thanks