Automizely Emails & Pop Up

Automizely Emails & Pop Up

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

TxC Clothing

I used the app so far for the coupon pop up. I haven't launched my store but I noticed that it would pop up even on my password protected page on shopify so i had to disable it for now. I'll publish it later today when i finally launch my site.

I don't like that the only option after editing my popup is to publish. I don't see any way to just save the popup separately. I have to publish and then unpublish on the home screen since I don't want it to be active on my site yet.

July 13, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your review. The pop up can be designed and kept saved in the account without having to compulsorily publish it. Once you go live, you may then publish it and it will start reflecting on the page.

laeliathelabel

Get app to create a email pop up. Easy to use and works on themes that don't provide a email popup. Good designs that are easy to edit and change

July 1, 2020

Thank you for the great words.

Alltshirts.nl

Very easy to use and good results. Loving it. Easy to adjust to the style of our webshop. Keep up the good job

July 1, 2020

Thank you for the encouraging words.

Workhard

Works well and easy to use. Helps to create more customers and has a nice design and look, very professional

July 1, 2020

Glad to see you have a good experience with the app. Please let us know how can we earn a 5-star rating here.

Societal Justice Wear

Great free app. All tools were easy to use and powerful. I was amazed at the free app feature and found the email tools to be excellent for my needs.

July 1, 2020

Glad to see you liked the app.

Tenori.de

very good sehr gut cok güzel lan. this is good app for mee good work good job i very like this app so good

July 1, 2020

Thank you for the feedback.

EPIC SUMMER

i use this app to help me out with email marketing. im just starting my online store and there is so much to do. this app helped me with customer service.

July 1, 2020

Glad to see the app was helpful. Please get us a better rating if you are satisfied with the app.

DripSheek

I love this app , I just found out today a lot more that I can do with this. It is helping me a lot with web designs and customer interaction. Thank you

July 1, 2020

Thank you for your appreciative words.

UniQline

i don't put my review directly , i want to get my experiment done
and i am satisfied ... really it a good one in a free version ... i like what can i do with them

July 1, 2020

Glad to hear that the app is up to the mark. Your review helps us strive to make the app better.

One Summer Shop PH

Good app. Expecting more like this from you.. Really of a great help to start online specially if you are a newbie.. Hoping the developer can also design a SMS abandoned cart recovery and SMS shipping updates..

July 1, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. Please help us get a 5-star rating if it is working up to your expectations.