Automizely Emails & Pop Up

Automizely Emails & Pop Up

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

Kynese

THE BEST APP TO HAVE HANDS DOWN. TRIED ALL DIFFERENT KINDS OF APP AND NONE COMPARED. POP UP DESIGNED TO DRAW YOUR TRAFFIC IN.

jessica soltis

I just downloaded it and Im surpized with all of the features. It seems like it is going to be great. My experience is going great so far. Can wait to see how it pans out

February 26, 2020

Hi Jessica,
Thank you for your feedback. We see that you had a good experience with our app. Please take a minute to revisit the review and provide us with a 5-star review if you are satisfied with the app now. Looking forward to your response.
Thanks
Team AfterShip

MCSHXP

Très bonne application, permet d'avoir des fonctionnalités vraiment sympa et surtout très pro, je recommande fortement

BeautyShaper™

this app is wonderful. is simple tu use
fgfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdgfdg

ValueLink Shop

This plugin is very good. It can be superimposed with my template and adjusted well without affecting the website speed. very useful!

Cajas fuertes Quintana Roo

Really easy to use and the support and configuration options are good and intuitive. It's been a week we have been using it, We are currently using it and waiting to see the next results Thank you!

The Alkaline Bodega

This app is so far so good! Thank you for all the great options in one spot. Looking forward to seeing how this helps my growing business.

YEAH NEON

So far so good, only have had it running for a day. It would be great to match the fonts we use on our site. Seems very functional, with lots of options and it is free!

Percy’s mama

so easy to set up!! LOVE how its made my store look more professional by also adding a sense of urgency to buy

FORDJAMES

Pas mal, très professionnel, j'apprécie énormément, cela augment aussi la social proof, et moi jaime