Automizely Emails & Pop Up

Automizely Emails & Pop Up

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

SUNDAY LONDON

So far so good! Really impressed so far with the pop up campaigns and newsletters. Will likely upgrade to the paid package soon.

Groovy Anton

Great Service! They helped right away. Easy to use, and it is for free! I'm very pleased with this app.

DeKebra Store

Atendimento rápido, aplicativo fácil e simples de entender, recomendo muito e o preço é muito acessível.

Krownique

This app helps me contact all of my customers for a lower price! I love these automizely apps they are cost efficient for someone like me who is just starting out on their first website it saves you so much money and time! Thank you automizely!

Amber Grove

App is a nice little app. We're not using it to it's full potential at the moment, but the emails work well for our store. Also their support and online chat is excellent - fixed a problem we didn't even know we had in just a couple of minutes. Will definitely explore this app further.

AutoManiac

Excellent support and the app is very well structured!!!
I would recommend it 100% to every shopify store.

Wanker Beer & Clothing Co

Just starting using installing this app and its brilliant - plus Nitesh in support has been excellent

The Family Pet Co

This app is absolutely perfect for what I need it for and contains so many things. It is a 5 in 1 app for me because of all it can do. Highly reccomend!

Wraps Adorn LLC

I use this app for my subscription pop up box. I realized there was an option to remove the Automizely branding that was included in their free plan. It was literally updated in seconds! Great and friendly customer service and was immediately available to assist.

dynamicevolution

Amazing stuff, No brainer app must have!
Lets gooooo The even removed the branding for free such a steal