Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Email Pop Up, Abandoned Cart

31 - 40 of 2000 reviews

BC Makers Collective

I just started and so far, so good! Love the customer service and how incredibly helpful they are! Looking forward to increasing my customer base.

KERZE

Absolutly good. You can have everything you need on Shopify in one App. I highly recommand it for all users.

skopology

They helped me set up my sales pop up quick! They were kinds and helpful and I highly recommend them to any shopify store

Selvry

Great app, customer service is very fast and helpful. App is easy to use! Many features and has helped me a lot!

Retril

This is the best app I have downloaded so far. The setup is super quick and the support is out of this world. All my questions were answered within 5 minutes.

JU Jewels Italy

ottima app e ottima l'assistenza veloce precisa e professionale. la stra consiglio è molto semplice da impostare

FGA Paris

Well made application. Easy to use with some customisable samples.
Quick answers to the question on the chat.
I recommend it strongly.
Thank you.

Hoodiebaba

This app is a lifesaver if you are looking to create email flows! It is extremely simple to use, easy to setup and the best part of the app is the Live chat support. Chat support is extremely helpful and very responsive. Will definitely recommend.

Crazyhoop

J'aime beaucoup cette application, ma pop-up fonctionne et j'ai été aidé très rapidement quand j'avais besoin de soutiens. Je recommande !

Saikou no Sekai

amazing app, first good impression in the first minute, also what amazing customer service from Tushar